POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Enablers, you mean.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

you're just jealous because I am the favorite degenerate libtard

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Definitely my favorite.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Friends

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm trying to follow this Haitian asylum seeking in Texas situation. Tell me where I am off. We have a Haitian diaspora over the last couple decades, essentially since that really bad earthquake. 10's to hundreds of thousands of them ended up all over South and Latin America. People suck, and treat them badly or unfairly, or at best there just aren't any good opportunities for a decent life. So 10's of thousands make their way north to seek asylum in the U.S. They cross the Rio Grande. Border Patrol has largely contained them, and now the Biden Administration is flying them back to Haiti. Something like 15,000 in the last couple of weeks... When someone asks Psaki about these deportations, she says they are NOT deportations because they didn't come into the country legally... What? How do you legally present yourself for asylum within a country then? This makes it sound like you can't without a visa. It's clearly bullshit logic. Now, I don't have a good solution to the problem overall, but let's not descend into bureaucratic bullshit nonanswers, Psaki.

VolDad, SetVol13, gcbvol and 3 others like this.
  6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm hurt....

7. JayVols

Well, even the fake ballot Chinese bamboo fiber seeking fraudit done by the Cyber Ninjas says Biden won Arizona.

Naturally, now Texas is doing their own fraudit. I hate losing and often don't do so gracefully, but I'm not even in the same multiverse as Trump and his "stolen election" minions. It's truly insane.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Post more and I'll slide IP down to 2nd.

JayVols, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The problem I have is the administration is, seemingly, responding in fear of the usual immigration baiters who use The Dangerous Foreigner to peddle fear and take jabs at Biden. [uck fay] those people. They banter shit about "open borders" and other nonsense, so don't pander to their criticism. Right now, they are doing one of two things, both bad. They are pursuing policy to avoid right wing critique on something they feel they might be vulnerable or this is actually their damn policy. Either one explains why Psaki is devolving into the spin cycle nonsense she usually has the good sense to avoid.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

And the "open border" nonsense actually encourages people to show up and try to cross illegally. Which I think is fine by those at the top of the machine screaming about alleged "open borders" policies that don't exist.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am okay with not being up top, because I feel that any positive feelings that other posters have for me should be redistributed amongst my other, less-liked, lefty brethren.

12. JayVols

You're a genius.

gcbvol likes this.
  13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Someone's Twitter person needs to be fired.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Maybe the US Department of Magic (the US equivalent to the Ministry of Magic in the UK) has decided to finally help us muggles out and magic us up some new infrastructure for literal zero money.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm all for it, but that seems like a low estimate.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

See, don't do this, Joe

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think he's saying Mexico is going to pay for it, so it's going to cost Pesos and not dollars.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Putin and Jong-un have offered to pay for it as they are scared to death of Joe. They heard about his battle with Corn Pop.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

#cornpoptruthers

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Always makes me hungry for corn pops cereal when his name is brought up.