Florida Game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 12, 2022.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Meh, Pruitt at least recruited olinemen and was so shitty Tennessee didn't have to pay him to leave.

Butch was by far the worst

Memtownvol, SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And it isn't even close.

Memtownvol likes this.
  3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Butch was an idiot but Dooley could’ve coached here 100 years and never had the 2015/16 seasons, however fraudulent and not great even they were

tvolsfan likes this.
  4. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Pruitt was the dumbest, Butch was the worst, but I hated Dooley the most.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley was a pathetic hire handpicked by the Haslams because he had a southern accent and a UVA degree. He knew he didn't deserve it. He got paid and left.

Butch called himself "the caretaker" and put the national championship trophy under the steps. [uck fay] him

Memtownvol, NorrisAlan and SetVol13 like this.
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm pretty sure Dooley could have turned us into a national laugh stock in 2015 by blowing 3 two TD leads (seems like it was some kind of record), lie to us about his chart and why he didn't go for two in Gainesville, and kick a FG from the 6" line against OU. He could have also probably lost to South Carolina and Vanderbilt with NFL talent all over the roster in 2016.

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Putting butch's picture up there with Gen. Neyland and then the guy goes to bama is the deciding factor. lyle will always be the worst in my book. I can't believe, actually I can, some of our fans were comparing the two because butch knows how to take a knee. F butch, lyle-vagina, jones.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Nah, don’t think he would’ve managed any of those leads, or had much nfl talent to speak of.

9. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

[uck fay]’em all, but for some reason I hate Dooley the most. Maybe because he was a uppity mommas boy that only got the job because of his name. Not to mention he was more concerned with where the bathrooms were going in the new facilities than actually recruiting OL.

Hating Butch is like hating a handicapped person.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Butch rode Josh Dobbs to wins that Dooley could not with Tyler Bray.

Pruitt couldn’t even back his car out of the driveway.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Dooley was the worst coach and Butch was just the worst.

Butch’s tenure was an all out assault on anything and everything that gave you any pride at all in being a Tennessee fan. Took our swagger and stuffed it in a trash can.

tvolsfan, NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Here we go again. I have said my peace. But I will unapologetically say it again. Pruitt was the worst when you consider program management. He is the absolute worst for me. But it you ask me, and you won’t, to dissect it. Dooley was a jerk. Football IQ of 3. Control freak. Unqualified. Butch was a fake. He faked well enough and got lucky, I guess to his credit, once with Dobbs. Football IQ of 2. Pruitt had a human IQ of 45 and Football IQ of 3.1

they all 3 sucked.

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Pruitt at least gave us this between buying Gatlinburg coupon books for all the players.

[​IMG]

14. JohnnyQuickkick

I do appreciate the disdain Pruitt had for doing that show with Kesling

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

If Dooley wasn’t a total piece of garbage who people were naturally inclined to loathe, then he absolutely replicates the output of the 2015/2016 seasons had he not run off every competent defensive coach on his staff heading into 2012. That 2012 offense combined with a 2011 defensive output wins at least 9 games

Memtownvol and Tar Volon like this.
  16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Dooley was goofy and made me laugh.
    Butch is Butch, but beating UF and Geargia btb was big. At least we won those games whether he deserves credit or not and Dobbs/Kamara etc entertained me a few games.
    Pruitt put a shit product in the field and no players wanted to be around him or each other. He’s the worst of the 3 imo.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hate this topic. Any interest in talking about the Florida game?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've used all my positivity up suggesting Tennessee wins by more than the spread

VOLinDAWGland, hohenfelsvol and IP like this.
  19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Almost nothing that happens on Saturday will surprise me. I have zero expectations one way or the other.

20. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Feel like I’ve said that a lot over the last 10 years and this program has consistently found a way to surprise me…and not in a good way.

tvolsfan likes this.