Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Don’t think it was prudent for what’s her name spokeswoman to talk about Trans people being under attack just a couple days after Christians were murdered due to their beliefs in their church and church based school.
    Same dumbass is the one who blamed republicans first thing Monday. She makes things worse everytime she opens her mouth.

2. Ssmiff

Not cool. Looks like some kids laughing. Never will be acceptable to me for people to yell in someone’s face.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Do you have a link or source for this?

4. Ssmiff

nope. Pretty confident in my ability to deduce

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dunning-Kruger I guess.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think it would be quite easy to deduce her going after her former school made this something personal rather than "targeting Christians", especially with the second school she scooped out likely not being a Christian school.

7. Ssmiff

We will see. I know from your end if there is no current proof, it didn’t happen. I get it.
    From my end, this was a targeted attack, as chief of police mentioned. The target, a Christian church, school and people there. There has been much in the news lately in TN as trans feel attacked. So she attacked those who she perceived as her enemies, Christians and a church school who and which she despised. It wasn’t random.

8. Ssmiff

yes going after her former school and their Christian beliefs, teachings and intolerance for “trans”, as she likely perceived. Think they go hand in hand.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have a prediction. If the killer's manifesto says "I targeted my old school because so-and-so was mean to me and xyz happened," you will say that you were right. There is no conceivable content in that manifesto that will lead to you saying you were wrong.

Hope I'm wrong.

10. Ssmiff

Everybody tries to come up with a reason. That’s mine. Yes I’m guessing.
    She hated that school and it seems to me the reasons would be obvious, from what we know

11. Ssmiff

I don’t give a shit if I’m right or wrong. I’ve been trying to figure out the “why”, like everybody else, since it happened. This is what I think.
    Feel free to think differently. If you believe she did it because Tina was mean 18 years ago, ok. At least you have an opinion vs getting repeatedly butthurt over others.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The second school she possibly scoped out wasn't a Christian school and is very tolerant for trans kids, but was also her former school as was Covenant. She had emotional issues and displayed some weird obsessive tendencies towards old classmates. My guess still is she had some perceived personal slights in mind.

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

FFS. One person’s actions should not be about the trans community.

“After School Shooting, Every Lawful Gun Owner Faces Backlash”…people would lose their ever loving minds at a Reuters headline like that. The “trans community” is not a victim here. The Christian community is though.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

You know who the real victims are? The 6 dead. It's really disappointing that after this all Christians can do is say we're being persecuted, we're the real victims. The trans supporters aren't much better here. Christianity nor trans are victims in this act. Get over yourselves, and stop trying to hijack the spotlight from the real victims and distract from the real problem.

SetVol13, NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

No duh the 6 murdered are the victims here. I’m commenting on the inconsistencies and absurdity with how we look at stuff like this at a macro level. The ridiculousness of how we are told to frame events like this based upon the dynamics of these particular demographics involved is the point. If the media ecosystem insists we must make the larger conversation surrounding this event about “impact on the perceived groups involved” then please full stop with any kind of “trans community “ are victims here narrative. Because if any group must be labeled the victims here, it’s Christians.

16. Ssmiff

Funerals haven’t happened yet and republicans have been blamed, of course guns, officials in the state capitol stalked and screamed at, articles about trans being attacked and people now bravely on the internet claiming Christians are playing victims. Go to the church and say that to the parents, lumberjackass.
    Literally fingerpointing at everything except the bat shit crazy [itch bay], who we can’t discuss may be nuts a little because god forbid you can’t say that about a trans person. Everybody else can be crazy, but no, not a trans. People must’ve been mean 18 years ago. [uck fay] her.

ole_orange likes this.
  17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

People concerned about the manifesto being published over fear it might reveal a motive that fits a narrative that makes them uncomfortable…the framing of a singular trans shooter somehow being representative of the “trans community” at large… yet it is highly inappropriate if Christians perceive this as an attack on “the Christian community”…immediately fixating on and blaming Republicans and their voters for this shooting bc politically they happen to not support shit like universal weapons classification bans…as they mock Christians and others for expressing thoughts and prayers…insistence that we must mostly-if not totally-blame society for trans mental health and suicide metrics despite blatant logical inconsistencies of overall transgender ideology, ect.

Clown ass world some permanently dwell in.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  18. Ssmiff

…and protesters holding up 7 fingers for the 6 victims and including the shooter. And Christians are playing victim? Seriously [uck fay] all the way off.

HCKevinSteele and ole_orange like this.
  19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

It’s one thing to agree to disagree on shit.However some people allow themselves to be permanently [uck fay]ed up mentally when it comes to their personal political POV. I’ve lost a ton of respect this week for how some interpret the world around them and how they view others who don’t share their own political POV. But hey…”I obviously care more about children dying and vulnerable groups than you do because my political POV says so” is all you really need to know about how these conversations are programmed.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I don't having a problem going to your church in Memphis and telling everyone there they aren't the victim of the Nashville school shooting. I'll go to any trans brunch or wherever else you want me to go and tell those people they also aren't the victim of the Nashville school shooting.

NorrisAlan likes this.