Basilio picks Cincinnati to win

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 9, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't follow. What do former Bearcat basketball players have to do with this?

3. volinbham

volinbham Member

We always play better as the underdog......

(please don't ban me)

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's lazy analysis. assume the underdog might get back to prior years form, yet assume the favorite from the major bcs conference is going to continue to struggle. same brilliance that made fresno over cal the pick of the week by many "experts" despite the fact that anyone who followed both teams would know it was going to be a beating. this week i haven't seen a single colorado over cal pick, yet even i could see that happening. i give up trying to understand these things.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Started to give you a warning, but didn't want to accidentally ban or suspend you.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I don't understand what people see in Cincy.

Yes, I'm aware that UT isn't a top team at the moment. However, I think we're better than a team coming off an 8 loss season in the Big East.

If UT loses, it says more about the Vols that it does about Cincy, IMO.

7. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

Basilio's reasoning on-air Wednesday for picking Cincy was that he doesn't believe Tennessee starts the season out 3-0, but he thinks we get Florida next week, so the only game left to lose is Cincinnati. I think he's just trying to stir the pot.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that's true dumbshit logic.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Controversial prediction + stupid fans/listeners = ratings

10. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

No doubt

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's all so much funnier when you realize that he actually believes less than 1/4 of what he says.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Basilio is a none player. Ignore.

13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

**nun

14. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I know the question to that answer JZ. What kind of meat do priests eat on Good Friday?

15. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

Man, I live that daily... is that bad?? I started my Uncle Neyland's Upsets simply because I thought it would be fun to do a blog and bring back some of the old Leonard's Losers style that I remember hearing every Saturday morning. I'm sure everyone realizes my jest in that blog... and no doubt could care less about. ...but, I find it more fun to think of the match ups and sub-plots than the actual possibility I'll get 4 out of 5 weekly.

The only game I hope I get right is Michigan over ND... I do want to see Kelly explode again.

16. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

All of these dipshits picking the Meercats are gonna look stupid when the Vols win.
    What happened to the return to top button?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who pissed in your beer?

18. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

IP messin' with the H man. No worries. Drink your warm beer. No one pissed in it brother.

20. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Anyone know where I can watch a replay of last weeks game?