Florida Week

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by chavisut, Sep 10, 2011.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

2. WM

WM Active Member

[video=youtube;xpU4gIwnrgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpU4gIwnrgY[/video]

3. WM

WM Active Member

[video=youtube_share;xakh6kR9ChM]http://youtu.be/xakh6kR9ChM?t=23m30s[/video]

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is the first time since 2006 I actually am going into this game thinking we at least have a chance to win.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Agreed....and man, we should have won that one in 2006.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I have totally purged all memories of that from my mind. I don't remember. The last Florida memory I have is Wilhoit's field goal that sounded like a canon in 2004.

8. GoVols

GoVols Member

I've never witnessed Tennessee beating Florida. Honestly, I've become kind of synical about the whole thing.

9. GoVols

GoVols Member

Keys the game

- Our offense will rely solely on Tyler Bray's ability to get the ball to Hunter and Da'Rick. If we can't give him enough time to pass, we are in a world of hurt, because our running game has failed to give us any production against Cincinnati and Montana. It is doubtful it will do any better against Florida's outstanding front 7.

- It is no secret that John Brantley is a mediocre QB, that is why Florida is hanging its hat on it's running game. If we can't stop Rainey and Demps, we are in for a long game.

This game will be won in the trenches. Unfortunately, Cincy's Isaiah Pead running for 11 yards a touch really has me concerned.

Florida 34, Tennessee 24

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  10. WM

WM Active Member

BOOOO! GoVols isn't a true fan...

11. GoVols

GoVols Member

I bleed Orange just as much as anyone else around here. I am just honest about what I expect. If we can't keep Cincy from gashing us in the run game, how can we stop Florida?

12. WM

WM Active Member

Sorry, i was being sarcastic.
    Demps is going to be a thorn in our side no doubt. Our defense is obviously going to be the x-factor this whole year. For some reason though i just like our chances.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm sick and tired of losing to these bastards. Mostly because their obnoxious fan base.

I think we have a decent chance. I'm still reserved, though. I'm used to it by now.

14. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

that's Vandy talk

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

[video=youtube;tBhdUKtaKBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBhdUKtaKBk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

"I love playing on the road" - Tyler Bray

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This could be the week Bray draws a personal foul for theatrics and I'm okay with it

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

the first few posts in this thread got me so pumped.

18. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Chomp?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Followed by throat slash

20. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

and the middle finger