Gears of War 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Sep 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Holy [uck fay] this game is fun. At least a definite rental (some might not like the gears playing style). I played with some randoms for a couple of hours in horde and had a blast. They added the ability to build different types of barriers like fences and rail spikes with money you earn while crushing skulls. They also have a "Beast" mode this edition that puts you as the horde trying to infiltrate the human base. Looking to get into some 4 person coop campaign with some peeps, let me know if you get the game. Also in Horde, you can run with 5 people(not sure if you could do that before). My bottomline is that it gets 4 out of 5 [uck fay]taculous stars.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Guess Im to only fan of this game :) Duck and I played some MP with a buddy of his last night and it was a lot of fun. I have noticed that those new to the series (if you didnt play a lot of 2 MP) can join the casual MP rooms and play against others that have the same level of experience. You can still rank up and every stat still counts, expect that you arent playing against guys who have played GOW MP forever. You can have access to this game mode til a certain point, then you have to "graduate" to the higher level of play.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Might rent this for the weekend.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I would definitely rent before I bought, Gears gameplay is different from your normal shooter., not to mention, some people hate 3rd person

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll be doing my best to buy this tomorrow. Saturday at the latest.

6. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I'm ready for the next COD to come out

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

What the [uck fay] does that have to do with Gears

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Its probably a great chance that this is true unless you swear allegiance to toos. Dont think Larkin plays at all anymore

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Love Gears gameplay.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

just played at my neighbors - terrible - 4/10.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I love Gears 3. Horde is awesome. Beast Mode is decent.(cool concept) Multiplayer is way better than 2. So far the Campaign is pretty good, but I'm not that far into it.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Had a good time playing horde last night. If we can get duck on a little earlier, maybe we could get to level 50.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i loved gears 1. the story in 2 was great, and horde mode was a lot of fun. i've never particularly enjoyed the MP. i am going to play it with my friends some before i buy it. It's hard to convince myself to drop $60 on this game when i plan on dropping 60 bucks on NHL 12 tonight.

14. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I don't play dumb ass horde modes or single player. Is the nukti good like like Gears 1 or shitty like Gears 2?

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

In between, closer to 1 than 2

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Anyone who does not like Gears is obviously a pedo...JMO

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Wish I had more time to play this, great game, just too much crap out right now.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[itch bay].................I win