I don't care how unpopular this opinion is

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by emainvol, Oct 8, 2011.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

But aside from a select few, this staff is garbage.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Agree completely.

Deer in headlights all around.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes. Give me bagget, Chaney and sirmon. Dooley is a good mouthpiece. [uck fay] the rest.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I am very disappointed in Wilcox. Very.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm not the least bit impressed with Chaney. Send his ass packing, too. IYAM JMO IMO

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Coordinators suck. Dooley does his job well IMO.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Why we kept running draws for negative yards over and over is beyond me. I'm sure if Hunter was with us it would be a different game, but this showing was pathetic. How can anyone say we are going in the right direction after watching that crap?

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Up until gameday.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here is my question: Do you roll the dice and see if they can put it together next year when all of the pieces are allegedly in place, or do you risk new staff disruptions hurting the most developed team UT has had since 2007?

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't think his is a huge gameday function. His sorry ass coordinators should have most of that shit wired together. I know it's hard when everyone's young, but shut the [uck fay] up about it and work through it. The twenty hour bullshit limitation makes it almost impossible when you're playing a team as young as ours and I understand that and factor it in. Don't give a shit. The gameplan looks [uck fay]ing stupid from our coordinators.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

staff disruptions are manageable as long as we keep Dooley as the face for longer to avoid reputation and recruiting issues. Limiting youth is only going to happen with continuity.

13. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Offensive game planning leaves a bit to be desired. I'd love to see a little blitz anticipation. Wilcox might be shit...but Austin Johnson is his damn middle linebacker. He is bringing a gun to a knife fight against most SEC competition.

Bray presses much more against decent SEC defenses. I don't know if they are showing him looks he hasn't seen yet or what. He is going to have to make plays....when his thumb is unbroken.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No disagreements there. But when the shit hits the fan, he's got to step in. no matter his liking. It's his ass on the line.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

They had 3 weeks to get ready for this game. I expected better. I won't going forward. give me a reason to expect more.

16. volup2uous

volup2uous New Member

Really, the D kept us in this game our O came out flat and stayed that way.. Bray and Rogers didnt have their name mentioned all night..

17. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I'm 50/50 on Chaney.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

So make the staff changes. I tend to agree. And throw money at this problem, like we haven't been doing in recent memory.

19. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Wilcox is not making me happy

Like BPV said, Dooley needs to stay to show some sort of stability. We need to go after a DC that has coached in the SEC. Throw serious money at one and they will come. Tired of trying to go the cheap route

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Chaney lost me. I defended him last year and the year before. I'm done now. Those run plays with a fake before hand were too slow in developing and even I could see that.