Hey, BPV

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Ac'Shun Jackson, Oct 9, 2011.

1. USC (on sanctions): 4-1
    Victories Against: Minnesota, Utah, Syracuse, Arizona
    NFL Upperclassmen Draft Prospects: Barkley, Kennard?, McDonald
    Best Players: Barkley, Woods, McDonald

Offensive line blows [ock cay]. So does LBs corps. Watch the [uck fay]ing games/

Tennessee (not on sanctions): 3-2
    Victories Against: Montana, Cincinnati, Buffalo
    NFL Upperclassmen Draft Prospects: Malik Jackson
    Best Players: Bray, Hunter, Rogers, Lane, Jacques Smith, Malik Jackson

I know your conservative values mesh better with Vince's son, but:

Lane Kiffin > [ddiapos]. Period.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

giving up 40 points to arizona is an embarassment.

3. Yes. The talent on that side is abysmal. McDonald's a big hitter. Uko may develop into a good player. That's about it- of the guys on the field right now.

Lack of depth is a factor, too.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pretty hilarious justification for an argument. You watched any of our games? OL and LB aren't exactly strong points.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Minnesota may go down as the worst Division 1 BCS team in history. USC beat them 19-17.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Blasphemy. We all know Minnesota is sandbagging just to prove his point about USC being great.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

did that dude already get banned again?

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't think we are that lucky. Dude has zero social skills, and then he wonders why he has no friends. You can't be a monumental [Penis] all the time and expect people to respect you. I have never seen anything like it in my life. If he weren't such an asshat to everyone that doesn't agree 100% with him, I might feel sorry for him. However, the guy has no one to blame but himself. Unfortunately, he fails to see that.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's banned again, but I am lobbying for him to get limited weekly posting runs. For entertainment purposes.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It would get the hit count up. I loved how he played the humble return from exile part. Didn't take long at all for that to wear off. He flipped the elitist [Penis] switch, and it was the same ole same ole. Guy is going to have a lonely life if he keeps it up. As I said earlier, he has no one to blame but himself.

11. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

This is why I am here. This is what i love about this place.

12. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

This is a helluva thread.

13. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Eh...since he's back under new management, I'm thinking it is better to just start with a clean slate.

I'm not sure calling out one of his former heroes by trying to prove that USC sucks less than UT followed by some sort of algebraic notation of political values is a very good start, though.

14. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Kiffin doesn't give a shit about UT....why the [uck fay] do I give a shit what happens to him or USC? Even if Nick Saban was there USC would be lucky to play in a meaningful football game in the next 5 years.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I bet USC plays a meaningful game sooner than in 5 years.

16. 7thgroupvolfan

I'd say 2 more years of laying low and USC will be back. I hate them and their [uck fay]ing coach. Even the NCAA can't and won't keep them down for long.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I can't figure out why UCLA didn't capitalize on USC's problems. Rick Neuheisel sucks ass.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ucla doesn't care about football

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

shockingly enough, I don't care. Given that you're trumpeting Kiffin's rousing successes, I should care even less, but it isn't possible.

20. 7thgroupvolfan

The USC cheerleaders win all day, though.