so i've been banned by the cal messageboard

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Oct 12, 2011.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

For calling the administrator a homer and Tedford apologist which he unquestionably is. He's calling it a week "time out." I have no intention of curbing my posts to fit his agenda so do I go out in a blaze of glory, never post again and let the legend continue, or start my own messageboard eighth style? It should be noted that the thread that announced my ban got 150 responses and like 7,500 page views before they closed the thread so the admin would have to be pretty stupid to not realize my value.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Just post here exclusively and each 8th member will be sure to watch one Cal game a year so we can discuss semi-intelligently. Most of us already hate the Pac-12, so it will be easy enough stewing about Chip Kelly or mocking the Stanford band. We can even have a Jason Kidd day on the board, or some other Bear hero of your choosing.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Start a thread about Josh Ayoob being better than Aaron Rodgers.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Glory. Always go Glory.

Why do all of us post on message boards if not for the Glory?

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Blaze of glory.

Does it cost money? We can all have some fun with it if it doesn't.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You really want a gang of tree huggers to mix in with this gang of cow tippers?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

nope. doesn't cost anything. BearInsider.com - i go by drunkoski over there

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i would have started a competing cal site years ago if i had the techinical ability to do so. i don't think bringing people over here makes a lot of sense though,

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

over/under on how long it would take me to get banned over there......Im setting the bar at 6 minutes

10. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Tedford is an offensive genius and Cal needs to give him a little more time.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He bleeds orange. Oh wait, nevermind.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes its VERY much a fulmer style debate. Imagine having writer32 as a moderator

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

This story sounds oddly familiar to me.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The thought about that makes me nauseous.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Invite them here to balance it out.

The PAC-12 needs a good board so why not let them trickle in here?

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I missed it.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I kind of think we should try and accommodate Some Pac 12 stuff here. We have a Vol forum, and a bunch of generic stuff. Can there not be room for a Pac 12/Cal forum along side it?

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

[uck fay] the penis jousters!

19. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I have no objection to inviting any disgruntled Cal fans over here. Probably get some decent 49er and Raider posts in the NFL forum out of it as a bonus.

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Volfanbill will lose his mind at the thought of Oakland A's fans running around these parts.