How does this team react?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Oct 12, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Specifically this Saturday.

They have been hearing since Hunter went down leading up to Bray getting hurt (while watching LSU wax good teams) that this is not and will not be a game.

The talent gap given our injuries widened a lot, no denying that.

But how does this team react?
    Are they walking into this game beaten already and lay down?
    Do they load up with what they have out numbered or not and throw their best punch?

They're best punch may not be good enough, but do they have it in them to throw it.

I think it could be as close as 20-10 where LSU is sweating in the 4th quarter but seal the win, and as bad as 48-3 where we get mauled from the first whistle. Im trying to find a scenario where we win, but I may be a while.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Time to test their focus and drive. Will they feel sorry for themselves and lets the excuses take over, or do they fight for the entire game and let the rest of our remaining opponents know that we will not go gentle into that good night

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Lee reverts to his pick 6 days.

Charis plays a soft zone, we max protect and da'rick goes dj hall.

Devrin young makes us think his last name is Hester.

Then we cover the spread.

4. Beechervol

To make it clear our effort is probably only good enough to save face. My thoughts were more along the line of the teams attitude going in. Do they lay down? Or do they come in to get the best they can get out of it.

On the flip. does LSU sleep walk through the game?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  5. Beechervol

Thats an obstacle for the coaches the next 2 weeks. USC is a different deal.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

What's the line at for the LSU game?

7. Beechervol

I heard 16 somewhere.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

9. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Ain't no way in hell they sleep. They wanna keep that number one spot. The only thing I think that could possibly happen is they play to our level or they get to aggressive and we screen pass that ass. lol

10. Beechervol

They may not, but if they have watched much, and buy what everybody's saying they really don't have to show up but for about a quarter.