Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Oct 12, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What are they going to do next season? Things sort of wrapped up to where it seems like the show should be over now. Last season left us with a big cliffhanger and an ongoing problem for Jesse and Walt. This season, not so much.

The more I think about it, the more I liked this past season and felt like everything wrapped up swimmingly. Would have been nice to see it over as I'm doubtful of them topping it. I guess next season might be about Hank figuring out what Walt's been doing. That might be interesting.

2. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

I'm sure Jesse will find out that Walt poisoned the kid. Hank is determined to figure everything out. And then you have Mike coming back from Mexico, and Skyler's ex-boss turning up dead. There are all sorts of directions the show could go.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

None of that really seems as intriguing as Gus vs. Walt.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

are we even supposed to like walt anymore? personally i didn't love this season. too much "he's going to kill us" drama. and walt's kid is about as boring as a character as possible. just because he is a cripple that doesn't mean he has to be perfect and boring otherwise.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

First half of the season was pretty dull. I thought it got really good for the last 5 episodes or so.