Open Practice Tomorrow At 5.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 13, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I think I'll attend. If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see which media members and attention whore boosters are trying to ingratiate themselves with Cuonzo.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am trying to be positive about this season. I know we aren't going to be battling for the conference title or anything, but it would be nice if we were at least given a reason to believe in a brighter future with Cuonzo. I am actually looking forward to a new, hopefully more technically-dedicated, style of coaching and play.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'll be there

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Sounds like this might be a good place for the group to meet before the nightlife portion of the show.

5. Richard Dick

Richard Dick New Member

Is it at TBA?

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

hmmm Is it worth staying and watching before I drive up to Cincinnati tonight?

That would be a crazy 24 hours... UT practice then drive up to Cinci on Friday. Saturday, Xavier's clinic/practice from 7:30-3:30. Then I have to haul ass to be at Wright St (Dayton) by 5:00 for practice. Practice is over at 7:00 and then it's back to Knoxville.

7. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

What did everyone think about practice on Saturday?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

39-0 national champs.

9. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Not good enough. Pearl could do better.

10. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Good to see Coach Martin getting back to basics and focusing on defense. That being said they are going to be terrible and it has nothing to do with Coach Martin. Pearl left this things in shambles.

I was at Xavier the day after UT's practice and X would curb stomp UT.