Zombieland the TV Show coming to FOX

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Oct 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. WM

WM Active Member

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Meh. The movie wasn't that great. Can't imagine they can squeeze a whole lot more out of it.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Everything zombie is going to be green lit for a while with what ratings TWD is pulling in.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I love me some zombies. Even so, this probably won't last long. Maybe one or two seasons.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The Zombie craze has got to come to a head here soon. I want it to return to cult classic level, where it belongs. Tired of mainstream zombies.

Pretty sure WWZ is supposed to be shooting now, or something, though... so...

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Thinking about writing a series of zombie romance novels for teenage girls.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Made me think of this:

[​IMG]

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

how hipster of you

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Valid counter. But I stand by the assertion. Compare to Vampires. Think of every great vampire movie you remember. Now think of Twilight. What the [uck fay].

The more mainstream, the more broad the category. I don't want it relegated back down to "I liked zombies before they were cool" level, I want it to friggen stabilize so we don't end up with pure "me too" shit that pushes good things (Walking Dead) off the market, simply because everyone has become sick of zombies.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Kind of what I was getting at with my new book idea.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I like zombies. I don't care if they get mainstream. The more, the better. When I go, I hope it is in a zombie apocalypse.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The over/under on how many zombies I take out before I die is 75,000.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I plan on harnessing the power of the undead to solve the energy crisis and halt global warming at the same time. Zombies turning turbines and generators is the future. Wait until you get a load of my Z-20 engine design. Not much for top speed, but got a lot of power and efficiency.

14. crusse10

crusse10 Member

I loved Zombieland, but this just sounds horrid.