American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

Or as we know it Tennessee Vols Forum: VolNation vs. 8th Maxim.
    Season cranks back up tonight. Out of court settlement coming.. PM's restored.

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

haha that's pretty good. kind of a lame show tonight, however it looks like next week some shit goes down when Jr goes to pick up the black widow bike

3. WM

WM Active Member

Did anyone see that chickenshit temper tantrum Jason pulled last night? Then Senior acting so timid around him, the [uck fay] was that about?
    Rick looked like he was ready to kill him.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I can't stand that goob. I missed it. I tuned in when the phone clip guy was complaining about Jr's guy.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I saw a commercial where Jason pushes a bike frame off the stand and onto the floor. wtf

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I missed the first couple of episodes of this year. Did they discuss Sr & Co. getting their asses handed to them in the Cadillac bike build off from the last episode of last year?

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video=youtube;U_kuU39PWkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kuU39PWkQ[/video]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  8. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

This year's show has shown how badly OCC is starting to fall behind and Jr is racing right along. Seems like they are building up a season finale where Rick either leaves or (hopefully) winds up over at PJD.

Interesting how badly they've let the differing time tables slide this year. During the build yesterday, Jr had a full beard, but when he talked to his wife about how things still were awkward and tough with his dad, he had a weird goatee looking thing.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i don't think SR was intimidated by the fat bastard. jason is a goob

10. WM

WM Active Member

They briefly went over it in Junior's camp. I don't think they mentioned it at all over at OCC.
    Rick seems like he is a moment away from defecting. He had a point about Jason not really being a designer but more a copy and paster on a computer program, misses when they just created at the lift.

11. WM

WM Active Member

In the build off tonight, i think JR and SR might have psyched themselves out and went way over the top into ridiculous land. JJ might pull it off.
    That's not even an endorsement for JJ, the bike looked like everyone he had built before, For somebody that was preaching practicality, it sure didn't look good having to lean to one side to see around those obnoxious handlebars. Taking another look at them, i think JR wins easily. Im just not sure if i like it yet. Senior apparently didn't get the memo that it was a motorcycle build off.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011