Scott Hall

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Oct 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. WM

WM Active Member

Going to have a special about him on E:60. I know it's a rough business but does every wrestling icon have to be a train wreck?

[video=youtube;IiAoI-FmSCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiAoI-FmSCI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nature of the beast.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Did he die?

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

"Hey Yo"

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You forgot to add the toothpick throw...

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

That's depressing.

Did someone say Hey Yo?

[video=youtube_share;rNkMwnsWdjc]http://youtu.be/rNkMwnsWdjc[/video]

What about a toothpick throw?

[video=youtube_share;XudvSRYDyHQ]http://youtu.be/XudvSRYDyHQ[/video]

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

This air tonight?

8. WM

WM Active Member

I hope so, have it DVR'd.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

E60 is on now but they're talking about Patrick Willis (who should have been a Vol), maybe Scott Hall is next.

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The feature just went off. That's incredibly sad stuff. I'm not sure whose ass I want to kick worse. Bischoff, for being the typical blame deflecting piece of shit he's always been, or that maggot indy promoter who ran Scott out there in that shape.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Kevin Nash needs to pay that promoter a visit. Beat the shit out of him and spray NWO on him for good measure.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Steph McMahon made sure to cover WWE's ass by telling the world how they send Hall to rehab all the time.

13. hatvol96

Waltman might just do that. He's got several screws loose and nothing to lose these days.

14. hatvol96

For some strange reason, she failed to mention that the money they've spent for Scott's rehabs is pocket change compared to the money they've made off his image on DVDs, merchandise, and video games.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yeah, the sex tape with Chyna was his low point, he can't do anything to top that.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

They're just one big loving family in the WWE.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

if wrestling really wants to help these guys, it's time to be proactive and not reactive.

18. hatvol96

That's the dirty little secret. They can't be proactive. If guys aren't drunk or drugged all the time, they'll realize how beat to hell they are getting and quit working 250-300 nights a year. Then, the business model goes to shit.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Speaking of wearing down, Impact Wrestling is probably appealing to a lot of wrestlers that they film most of their shows in Orlando. I would think that cuts down on a lot of the travel that WWE guys do.

20. hatvol96

They might have a shot if they had someone like Cornette or Heyman running the show. With Hogan and Bischoff exerting power, they're screwed.