Herman Cain: runaway slave

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Herman Cain: runaway slave

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I bet this time you think this is appropriate.

3. Did you even read the article?

EDIT: Yes, the truth is always appropiate. "Runaway slave" is exactly how liberals view Mr. Cain.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's what I thought.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Why is it okay to put all liberals in one category, but no one should dare do that to conservatives? The amount of hypocrisy that is present within American discourse is absolutely mindblowing.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is just funny that referencing slavery in regards to sports is demeaning and ridiculous, but it is right on the money if it has to do with political opinion.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It's okay, because a blacker guy than Gumble, who is also conservative, happened to say it. I love how Marcus mentioned that liberals call him a racial slur at the end. This victimization bullshit from both sides is ridiculous.

8. Did you read the article?

BTW, Mr. Marcus is one of those White Supremacist from the Tea Party. :eek:

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, I read the article. I also followed a link to one of the cartoons he posted, which led me to a blog that contained racist cartoons involving Obama.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why is it that you feel the NAACP is an inherently racist organization, but an organization of the same designation except with "Conservative" tossed in there is not? Just trying to understand. I thought you and the author of that article said race shouldn't matter.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I read the article.

In response to your other statement: no, he is another whiny [itch bay] playing victim. And don't take that to be some jab at conservatives, like I said, they are all a bunch of whiny ass [itch bay]es.

12. MacReady

MacReady New Member

SOG determined to be the 8th's version of GS.

13. They promote the advancement of one race only. That in itself is inherently racist.

14. Whiny ass [itch bay]es like that thin-skinned moron in the White House and his supporters, or whiny ass [itch bay]es like the Occupy fools?

15. RIGHT! I'm politically incorrect. The ass-kissers must see me as bad.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Both

17. Conservatives aren't the ones crying for a cradle to grave nanny state.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Because people aren't crying for a particular thing they aren't making themselves out to be victims and whining about other shit? I have said it before and I will say it again, the state of discourse in this country is [uck fay]ing sad, and it isn't the fault of the liberals or the conservatives, it's on all of them, because they are all whiny little [itch bay]es.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

So why is the NAACCP okay?

20. I guess because such an organization doesn't exist? You just pulled it out of the air.

Next question. What is your [uck fay]ing problem with me? Every post you make is in the form of a challenge.