Site Loyalty

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

In the event that myself or anyone else holding any form of official capacity here ever questions / seeks to determine / inquires / suggests or insinuates any compulsion as to your "loyalty" to this site, or urges the need to forego other sites - please, know that we have officially escaped the bounds of both reason and all sanity and that our emotional IQ has delved into single digits.

And just leave. Save yourselves. Seriously. At that point, know that we have derailed.

Suggest a hobby. Tell us what it feels like to be intimate with a woman. Remind us of the world that lies beyond a message board. Wish us well. But leave. And run.

That's my policy on "site loyalty" and other similiar nonsense. Of course, not all agree.

2. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

You are the dude with the hair, right?

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

But what if this site was able to form a singing and dancing group and then we could do a battle with another singing and dancing group from another site? Brand loyalty might matter then. Might I suggest the name "Sharks" for 8th maxim.

4. Tenacious D

Careful - youll have mod-ninjas questioning your loyalty any minute now. Or maybe theyll send a doorman.

Presumably, in hopes of saving a ship run aground, while the Captain sleeps.

5. Tenacious D

Which hair? Or, where?

What has NYY told you?

6. Tenacious D

We actually have a tap-dancing group here - it breaks out anytime liberals are presented with "facts".

Que, IPO et al...

7. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

Unless you are a dancer like JR Martinez, dance ain't gonna help.

8. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

We had a conversation once about your avatar. ;)

And I just realized there's no moving smilies here? What the heck kinda place is this??

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I think anyone that dares post on another board, besides myself, should be offed.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Guess the annual flag football game is off, then.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No loyalty in a good derby, brotha.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've been hiring out hits on anyone who I see posting on both sites. Was that wrong? Was I not supposed to do that?

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Damn you, sir. Tell your boy that I am more than likely armed as well. I won't go quietly.

Seriously, I think that I have made 5 posts on toos since joining. I still do the NASCAR pick'em. RB is good people. I'd rather have a root canal than deal with a few of those guys over there. sjt18's smarminess pisses me off beyond description.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I had a wonderful conversation with him via PM's a few months ago before they were taken down due to spamular issues. And by wonderful, I mean I told him to do things impossible for humans to do.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

sjt hates my guts.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I suspect Wes Krunker disagrees with you.

17. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

You would be suspecting incorrectly.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Like I said, he's a smarmy little [Penis]. I'd like
    to buy him for what he's worth then sell him for what he thinks he's worth. I'd never have work again. I don't know exactly what you told him, but thanks for telling him to go fornicate himself.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weskrunker:

In mid-August, PM's are disabled from Vol Nation. Shortly there afterward, PM (Peyton Manning) is taken off the Colts' active roster. Don't try tell me this is a coincidence.

Enable PM's, so PM can heal and play again.

20. Tenacious D

Wes-does Freak know that you're here? I assume you know how strong he keeps his pimp hand, right?