Kyle Busch vs. Kevin Harvick/KHI/RCR

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, Nov 4, 2011.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Kyle 3
    KHI/RCR 0

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I didn't catch the truck race, did something happen?

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

nvm, I watched the wreck.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I'll be interested to see what Harvick has to say after this is over.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

"i'm going to kick his ass yet i'm too much of a chickenshit coward to actually do it"

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i like kyle but that was a [itch bay] move on his part

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That's pretty much how I took it too. It's funny how these things always happen to people like Kevin Harvick. If he wasn't such a [Penis] himself he wouldn't have problems with Kyle.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Ron Hornaday knows where to find him.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

he won't do anything either.

11. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

The irony of Kevin Harvick calling someone else out for immaturity is pretty hilarious. Harvick, as already noted, won't ever actually do anything about it either.

Still though, shitty move by Kyle. I don't care that it cost Truck Series Legend Ron Hornaday a championship either, which seemed to be the broadcast guys main gripe with it. It also puts NASCAR in yet another interesting spot as they really can't do anything since they more or less promote this silliness with that "Boys, Have At It" garbage.

Someone refresh my memory, what was Edwards' penalty for hunting and then planting Keselowski in the catch fence last year in Atlanta? Exactly. That was about one million times worse than what happened tonight.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

this this twitter gem from DumbLana was solid:

DeLanaHarvick
    I agree, seem to remember they parked someone else on a sunday RT @bobpockrass: Hornaday says busch needs to be parked for Sunday.

Dunno if she saw it, but here was my reply:

@DeLanaHarvick You recall correctly. They did make somebody else park on a Sunday, which makes the irony of your outrage hilarious.

Also, not like Hornaday had a legit shot at the crown either. The crew in the booth for the truck races is terrible.

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

NASCAR has parked Kyle Busch for the Texas weekend. They are citing safety concerns as the reason as the incident occurred under caution. Mike Helton, President of NASCAR, said "I have said many times when someone crossed the line of Boys have at it, we would be able to see it. We saw it last night."

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

wow def didn't see that coming

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

He was 15 points behind with two races to go. The last four races he had two wins and two second places, and was racing Busch for second at the time of the incident. I would have to say he had a legitimate shot.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

But he didn't see it when Edwards almost killed Keselowski twice?

Selective vision is fun.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He was going to need the two guys in front of him collapse. Of course, anything can happen but it was unlikely.

18. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

NASCAR has had selective vision, memory and rules enforcement since at least as long as I have been watching races (50 years). What Edwards did should have cost him multiple race suspensions. His action could have conceivably ended NASCAR with the lawsuits springing up if Brad's car had ended up in the grandstand.

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Somewhat unlikely, but how much chance did you give Stewart a couple weeks ago? I may be wrong but were not Hornaday and Sauter tied at -15.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Kyle Busch may be the second-coming of Richard Petty for all I give a shit - he's a 3P:

A punk. A [ussy pay]. A petulant child.

And he's a [itch bay]. I like how he is always seen as the driver who isn't afraid to say the things that most drivers won't....until it comes to commenting on his own nonsense, when be always seems to cowardly and conveniently sidestep comment.....that is until him wittle feewings is bedder...and his publicist has a chance to tell him how to spin it.

[uck fay] him.

I know zero about NASCAR, and it's drivers, but can someone provide me with a list of drivers who would pull him from the car and give him the solid ass-whipping that he so desperately and belatedly deserves?

In turn, this list will forever become my favorite drivers, and those whom I would l love to see truck nuts tangle with.