Alabama vs LSU

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Nov 2, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

As if there hasn't been enough hype for this game, a thread shall be started.

LSU's CBs will bottle up the Bama WRs. Maze may be able to make a play or two but for the most part the WRs of Bama will be non existent. However, the TE will be wide open most of the day. I expect to see this get exploited.

Richardson is going to have a pretty rough day. He may churn out 100 yards, but those will be hard earned. He will have to tote the rock 30 times or more to break 100 and I don't see one back for Bama getting that much work.

LSU's O will be shut down for the most part. Randle and Shepherd are the best WR duo Bama has seen this year, but with Lee under center and the run game going like it is, I don't expect to see many chances taken there.

This is going to be an ugly, hard-hitting violent football.

Les Miles will have to hit on one of his patented fake kicks to win and I don't see it happening.

Bama by a TD which sets up the rematch talk for the NC.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Just as God intended it to be.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hard to bet against saban at home

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No rematch. This is Bama vs LSU in the playoff system we all want. (I heard this on ESPN radio. Not sure if I should agree with it, or not, though).

Gonna be a good game. Would rather see LSU win, but doubt it happens.

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

in the system we have, a team should not be punished because the team they lost to is better than the team everyone else lost to. that is absurd.

6. volinbham

volinbham Member

He's probably gonna smack her around some tonight.

7. The first time a man takes a ride on her, frat boy will be history.

8. BTW, anyone who thinks Les Miles can't coach, you are wrong.

IMHO he outcoached Saban last night.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Not sure I agree with that. Saban had a TD pass tipped away, a jump ball stolen from his TE on the goal line, and 4 missed FGs in a 3 point overtime game. It looked to me like he gave his team multiple chances to win and LSU made plays where Bama didn't.

10. Do you believe these arrogant bastards? They give LSU's defense no credit.

Alabama coach Nick Saban is thoroughly outcoached by LSU Tigers coach Les Miles - College Football News | FOX Sports on MSN

11. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I thought Saban was Fulmeresque in his satisfaction with FG attempts. They are unbelievably boring.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I just want to go on record as stating that I think that game was absolute and utter shit.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I agree with this 100%

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

As do I. LSU certainly outplayed them. Ugly ass game though.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The OT series wasn't exactly brilliant for Bama.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would play that way too if I had their D.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Your vocabulary astounds me sometimes QP

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Word of the day.

The comments of the Alabama players are a bit pathetic.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

any chance that kicker isn't going to kill himself in the next 24 hours?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The more I think about it, eff Alabama. They had their chance and they blew it. No rematch unless they are the last BCS team with only one loss.

A lot of folks say they think only conference champions should be eligible for a BCS shot. I am one of them and I am sticking to my guns even in this scenario.