Vanderbilt and Miss State with early losses

Discussion in 'Sports' started by volfanjo, Nov 13, 2011.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Commodores losing always makes me smile. Let's hope we drill them this weekend in football, too.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Amen brother.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

South Carolina down 8 at Elon with 5:30 to go. They should go ahead and fire Horn now.

4. hatvol96

South Carolina loses and LSU in serious trouble at Coastal Carolina.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Johnson should be in trouble too.

6. hatvol96

I thought they'd make a jump this year. They've got some talent. Of course, I'm still trying to figure out why the hell they are playing a game at Coastal Carolina.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

What do you mean? The Big South is easily the 30th best conference in college basketball. (And to be fair, CC will win that league).

As an aside, losing twice to a school nicknamed the Chanticleers should be a fireable offense.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Cuonzo can weather the storm of the first two seasons, there is clearly room in the top quarter of the conference for a reborn Tennessee.

9. hatvol96

No doubt about it. That's why I get so irate when people talk about how UT "sucked" historically. We're right there over time with Alabama and LSU for the title of second best program in the conference. I didn't include Arkansas because they haven't been in the league that long.

10. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I see LSU is playing in that Charleston, SC tournament starting tomorrow... perhaps why they had the game at Coastal Carolina just a couple days before?

11. hatvol96

I understand taking a game on the west coast on the way to one of the Hawaii or Alaska tournaments. Taking a game in Myrtle Beach on the way from Baton Rouge to Charleston makes no sense to me.

12. hatvol96

LSU could really use a win today against Northwestern.

13. hatvol96

Even though they last again today, I'm going to be interested to see what LSU looks like come February. They have some really good talent. It's just almost all in their freshman and sophomore classes.