Mizzou

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zehr27, Nov 21, 2011.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is Haith just looking good with Mike's roster?

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That had a whole lot more to do with Notre Dame's total ineptutude tonight than anything Missouri did.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thats kind of what I was thinking, but dang they Notre Dame made them look really good.

4. hatvol96

Missouri will look really good against teams that can't handle the ball. Teams with good guards will fry them.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Does cal have good guards? They beat the dog shit out of them. For the record I think Haith is a piece of shit coach, Im just trying to figure out if this is his coaching or carryover from Mike.

6. hatvol96

Cal's got pretty good guards. Mizzou made them look awful last night. The Tigers were essentially playing home games. That said, they were excellent against Notre Dame and Cal.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

They have historically cared about hoops at Mizzou. They will be a nice addition to the league, I think.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Good, but slow. We always get smoked by any team with speed. This is why cal doing anything in the NCAA tourney is completely dependent on matchups. Though I imagine if that game was at cal it'd be a lot closer. Refs homered cal a bit.