Vol Fans Realized the Dool-Aid Was Laced With Arsenic

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I know a lot of people here don't like Clay Travis, but he nailed this one.

Today Vol Fans Realized the Dool-Aid Was Laced With Arsenic : Outkick The Coverage

2. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

[uck fay] Clay Travis. He takes the position that draws the most attention. He was blowing Dooley earlier this year.

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

CT is a doucher

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would have a lot more respect for him if he had stayed in one camp or the other.

He's blatantly trying for the Finebaum reaction

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Tennessee does this with everything they pay teachers less and the list goes on and on...we have a state of good people but yet our education sucks and now we have a sucky football team because we are cheap...Damn Jews...Haslam will fix this IMO...money coming..JMO...shock and awe coming to UT football...

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He's the worst kind of troll. He uses enough big words and talks enough smack to rile up the rubes but is literate enough to connive actual thinking people. His first book was a pretty fun read. He could have positioned himself as a Wright Thompson-type of writer but instead panders to the lowest common denominator. It is sad, really.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jewbaccah... My brother... I want to believe you. Make me believe.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I missed that. I don't listen that often, but I have heard him railing against the hire since it was made.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was all over Tennessee when they were 3-0 going into Gainesville. He was really talking about what a great coach Dooley was. A week later, Dooley was a dead man walking. Then, the season got worse and Clay went on rants about how he hated the hire from day one, which, depending on his mood, he did.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's pretty obvious Clay holds a grudge from the SEC Media Day interview where Dooley told him he sounded like he had marbles in his mouth.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

poor man's Finebaum was the perfect description.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Finebaum is like a used car salesman. Travis is like a lawnmower salesman.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Finebaum is in a sea of idiots. He's got the easiest job in America outside of Kevin Federline. Clay isn't as smart as Finebaum nor is he swimming in a sea of inbreds.

14. This thread isn't about Clay Travis.

This thread is intended to highlight how those cheap SOBs in Knoxville hire at cut-rates, and we seem to have gotten what we paid for.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is true.

Sorry to derail the thread

16. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

seems like someone is hurt that their thread got off topic

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Does this number take in account the money that we are still paying Fulmer?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Death threats coming

19. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i'll have to change my identity

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Curious to know how these numbers stacked up when Fulmer and Kiffin were here.