Cameron Clear

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Hoss Diesel, Dec 3, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

Does anyone have any info regarding how he is progressing or if he may ever move to OT? Was one of my favorite gets of last class.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He has fantastic hands but apparently sucks at blocking from what's been said.

That's why Downs was in front of him for most of the season

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Rumors of classroom issues, but nothing ridiculous. Just needs to take it more seriously if he wants to stay in the good graces.

4. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

A majority of freshmen experience some sort of classroom difficulties. This isn't high school anymore.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, well. A majority of Dooley's sophomores do as well.

6. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

But but but... I though Dooley only recruited high class characters who have 4.0s and tuck their shirts in all of the time.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

That may be true. I see a lot of non-athlete 4.0 1st years tank too, though. It is a lack of guidance and diligence when they first hit campus. It's a problem that can never be eliminated, but greatly mitigated through proper planning and handling. That isn't happening with Dooley.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So true. Especially coming from Memphis city schools

9. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Clear seemed to get on the field quite a bit in the Vandy game....other than that, it was the random "where's Waldo" occasional appearance.