If you were ever worried

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by countvolcula, Aug 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

there is no need to. If an apocalypse happens and everything is gone and you are wandering through the wasteland in order to survive. Constantly being attacked by dirty, ugly, humans in tattered clothing and in fear that they are going to eat you. Feel comfortable in the fact that you will have immaculately clean and white teeth.

After watching many a movie about the apocalypse, dentists will survive to provide the "hero" the best post-apocalyptic dental care possible

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Acid is one of my favorite drugs

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Post-apocalyptic heroes also tend to lack any genes for male-pattern baldness and are immune to radiation-induced baldness- unlike virtually everyone else.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am addicted to Zombie movies/shows. I anxiously await the return of “The Walking Dead.”

Has anyone else seen “Deadgirl”? Guys use a zombie as their sex slave. That was disturbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2SSL6Ipnvw

5. The book of eli is a great example of this. Great teeth, pristine oakley sunglasses, fully charged iPod.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't want to spoil anything, but all that on top of a major survival hindrance. Weird.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, man I love zombie movies, and also can't wait until The Walking Dead. Did you read WWZ? I think it will.... wait wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That one I might not have finished...

8. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

You win!

Thats exactly what prompted that post

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Got an idea from this thread. In the event of a zombie apocalypse could we start providing the zombies with sugar-coated meat? How fierce will those guys be after all their teeth rot out?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

In zombie lore, the rate of decay is supernaturally slow. Probably wouldn't work. Otherwise, you could just hole up for a month in the summer and the hordes would be mostly destroyed.

11. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Zombie dentists would be there to provide the best oral care possible.

Also wondered why zombies never suffered from Kuru

12. How the hell did he keep that iPod charged for 30+ years?

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Then maybe meat soaked in super glue would work better.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Ground beef with rocks and bolts.