Armed Forced Bowl

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by IP, Dec 29, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't realize how many people Cal were losing. They're going to be starting over on offense next year...

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've probably watched as many combined games of these teams this year as anyone in the country. So far this is going exactly as I expected. Cal can't defend much, but can score on them almost at will. Air Force just isn't consistent enough on offense to keep up.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cal better stay aggressive in the second half. Air Force doesn't have the storied tradition of Navy or Army, but they're still a service academy. They won't roll over just because they're outgunned.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Droski isn't posting in here. I guess he is too drunk.

5. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Haven't watched any Cal football this year, but Goff looks awesome.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's at 6 TD's and 0 INT's this game, with time for another. This is his third 6 TD game.

It's always hard to figure who's going to make it as a quality starter in the NFL, but if he lands in the right place he has a shot. Of course, he'll get drafted early and probably played his first year so he's as likely to get chewed up and spit out as anything.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah that's why we likely go 3-9 next year

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Charging my phone

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't think he'll ever be a top end NFL qb. Matt Ryan is the highest bar. Someone will draft him high based on mesurables though.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

He'll be drafted high. If he is Matt Ryan, then he has succeeded imo.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't think he's going to be Matt Ryan, I'm just saying that's his ceiling. He sucks against good competition and that's not something that bodes well for the NFL.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Uh huh.