HCKevinSteele's Recent Activity

1. HCKevinSteele liked kptvol's post in the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

Just now zoomed in and looked. Almost none of those foods should be regularly consumed by anyone.

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  2. HCKevinSteele liked justingroves's post in the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

They should shoot them and throw them off the bridge

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:46 PM
  3. HCKevinSteele liked bostonvol's post in the thread Random college football thread.

Reggie getting his Heisman back

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  4. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

I don’t need to know that information to make the conclusion I did.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  5. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

I think I understand you fine. I’m not saying I know for sure that any particular place is colored incorrectly, simply that from what we...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  6. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

I’m simply saying that if the blue of rural Alabama means cheaper than any shade of green, then I know this thing is effed up because...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  7. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

I don’t get it. Am I to believe rural Alabama and Eastern Arizona are unique, or do they just have the wrong color applied? If it is the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  8. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

To be clear I have no problem with private equity ~in theory~. I have a problem with everything they do that’s dishonest, illegal or...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  9. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

If I were President I’d try to do to private equity what JFK wanted to do to the CIA. Step 1 is Americans understanding just how...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  10. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

I agree with you there in theory. But relying on government to save you won’t work 100% of the time (again , in theory). Obviously...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  11. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

I know the Q is for IP but for clarity’s sake, on my post I was referring to campus protests only. I really really don’t like blocking...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:50 AM
  12. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

Yep. Unfortunately I think the discourse on this just devolves far too easily and even if everyone had the best of intentions I’m not...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  13. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

Honestly I think the narrative is just inflated in the media because of who they’re protesting for/against. And because it’s at...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  14. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

On antitrust enforcement… I won’t claim to be an expert, far from it, but from what I’ve seen anecdotally in my career and from stories...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  15. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

This right here. I have no idea how we turn this around but we have to. To me that video reminds me of the lady charged in Bakersfield...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:19 AM