The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I love Facebook people but most of them are functional idiots

2. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

Here’s the real question: does anyone even care enough anymore? At this point hope is something hard to imagine having again.

At best Tennessee’s a basketball school now.

ptclaus98 likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I dont look forward to saturdays. Thats all i want to do at this point. I cant not watch. Then my wife leaves with a grunt in 2nd halves. Sons have already quit. So i sit with a buzz in 2nd half, knowing whats coming like groundhog day, on my couch by myself. Dogs have even left the room.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I haven't watched more than a quarter of football this year. What's the point?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know of any other major program who has had continuous quarterback dysfunction for 3 to 4 years at a time. if not for Dobbs, it would be a solid decade.

and we are a major program, in every way but on the field. so sad.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I kinda like playing golf on Saturdays. My friends don't even talk shit anymore

CitrusCo.Vol and justingroves like this.
  7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's sad when all we have is pity.

Memtownvol and kmf600 like this.
  8. Ssmiff

We still have a good time and its entertaining. Wasn't my 4some friday, I only like to gamble about $20-$40, we had a Vegas $1 game in front of us, which after heavy drinking and some smoke coming up, shit talked its way to $20/pt going into 17. Team A goes birdie 3/4 for 34 which flips Team B from a 4/8 to an 8/4 for +50 and $1000 on that hole. Not my kinda game, and not the kinda game for 2 dudes in that group who found themselves sobering up and in trouble. Pure entertainment to watch it unfold.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

At least the games being so late for me allows me to have a way to excuse my typically masochistic approach to these times.

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Not gonna lie, every Saturday when I wake up.

[​IMG]

Memtownvol, cpninja and IP like this.
  11. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I’m getting old...so I made a conscious decision to watch it no matter what. Got to admit the losing doesn’t bother me as much. I’m usually over it by the time Sunday morning rolls around. Finally realized there isn’t a damn thing I can do about it.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I agree. You are getting old.

13. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Like shooting pool with a jump rope...just remember if you can’t cut the mustard...you can still lick the jar.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If you're not watching with your socks on upside down and your hat inside out, while drinking bourbon and eating the creme out of oreos before you eat the cookie, you're part of the problem. Please tell me you're at least licking the powder off your doritos before you eat the chip.

Lexvol likes this.
  15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm at the point I'd rather have a good burger and a nap.

Lexvol likes this.
  16. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

You’ll be pleased and maybe a little frightened to know this is almost exactly my game day routine....Woodford Double Oak in a tall glass neat and Oreos for dessert....

hohenfelsvol and kmf600 like this.
  17. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

In today's news, we have "stories that drop when the team sucks".

18. Ssmiff

19. Ssmiff

just saying, other AD employees may not have agents and contracts

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Another reason for me to be even more upset with Friend and Weinke. Worthless shit heads.

InVolNerable and NorrisAlan like this.