Are you not entertained

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 17, 2021.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It was perfect for the situation, maybe a tad bit behind him

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

The difference between you and an Ole Miss player is you may actually have a sports injury at any given time.

Volokie, warhammer, SetVol13 and 5 others like this.
  3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Here’s the secret about Milton: he’s actually pretty accurate if he isn’t trying to lead a receiver running away from him with a trailing defender. He fit a lot of balls into tight windows in the first couple games. It’s just that he can’t even come close on a deep ball and he’s scared of contact.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

From 20 and in he's money for the most part. He can dink and dunk all day long

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That 1st quarter against BGSU when he wasn't asked to do anything other than 1-2-3 throw, the ball didn't hit the ground. Once the training wheels came off he was screwed.

I think Milton's biggest problem is he's been told he's an awesome quarterback his entire life. There's an Athletic article where his qb coach says he's a one and done at Tennessee, his arm is NFL quality yadda yadda yadda. The guy's had smoke blown up his ass and has never been told "you suck at this, here's how you get better"

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Memtownvol and warhammer like this.
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If he had any self awareness whatsoever, all he'd have to do is watch the first half of the Pitt game, and he'd know that he sucks.

7. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I like how your solution to alleged exaggerations of his abilities are more exaggerations of his abilities.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Where's the exaggerations on my part? He went 9 of 12 I believe in the first quarter against BGSU, then completed 2 passes in 3 quarters of football.

The "alleged exaggerations" from others are direct quotes

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Had this thought since a week or two after reading the article. If it's not too late, the best thing for him to do might be to get that dude out of his ear completely.

10. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

I hate admitting it, but Michigan was right....he's camaro with a six cylinder, looks good runs like crap.

VolDad likes this.
  11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

OK, this is good.

A-Smith, tvolsfan and Memtownvol like this.
  13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And these throwing knives?

To cut the tomatoes?

15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well screw this.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021