Tennessee/Florida

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I posted this yesterday. This ended up a 10 yard run. Awful angle by 44. He had several.

Attached Files:

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, it was not an isolated thing. There was some strange play that really defies explanation from me. I don't understand.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Feels like the first guy just missed and the 2nd and 3rd guy approached the play as if the first guy wasn't going to miss. #1 clearly lets up to avoid smashing into his own guy at full speed and gets taken out by him. And I think you could make a case that #5 eased up to avoid a penalty for targeting or some such nonsense, knowing he had to go high because the first guy went low.

No excuses, tackle the guy, but I remember watching that play and thinking how unfortunate the timing and angles were to lead to what looked like guys letting up a bit rather than finishing the play.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In a night of bad plays, that was one of the worst. I screamed out loud when he left his feet. Thankfully I turned the game off after Miltons interception

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Reminded me so much of the USCjr game last year. No clue why these games are this way but it is [uck fay]ing alarming.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Several missed tackles, falling for the pump fake beyond the line of scrimmage, that terrible int, falling for the 4th down on their 30 fake snap count, leaving from behind center when they were respotting the ball after the ref kicked it... so many awareness things. So, so many.

Ssmiff likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

that and jumping offside late were 2 bad ones that extended their drives.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Looks like he went for a half assed strip. They should only be taught to do that when they are assisting a tackle (have help). If you are the last guy left you need to make a sure tackle not go for a strip. That should get you on the bench immediately.

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It starts just a bit late to catch the horrible hug/hold.

10. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

same logic applies to Over Throw Joe (GOAT Milton)

11. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

The desperation to get that shitty ass moniker to stick is really pathetic.

12. Ssmiff

Finally a good drive by post from you

zehr27 likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, "overthrow" is one word so it should be OJ but that is already taken.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Never let proper grammar get in the way of a name calling crusade.

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Nobody is saying you can’t criticize Joe Milton. What they are saying is your nickname for him is dumb as [uck fay] and you sound like a troll when you use it.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just asking you to up your game. Missin' Milton. Paradise Tossed. Joe Milton the Turd.

It is so easy. You need to hit the e-gym and put in the work. GOAT Milton is amateur.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If you are referring to "criticizing"; everyone has already been criticizing. If you are referring to calling him "GOAT Milton"; nobody but you will be doing that.

CitrusCo.Vol and IP like this.
  19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Hateful Ass Dooz (HAD) has arrived.

Memtownvol, dknash, Ssmiff and 4 others like this.