POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Might as well take Kim Kardashian

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Joe Biden is officially skipping the tradition where the President sits down for a long form interview before the Superbowl. Don’t blame him or his handlers even though it’s a joke. Joe is simply not mentally capable anymore of handling a long form interview where questions aren’t preselected and scripted softballs.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He’s liable to tell a story about eating lunch with Tom Landry last week and discussing the current ongoing battle in Grenada

ole_orange and zehr27 like this.
  4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump offered to take his place but they denied.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The choices we are given are a result of the choices we've made.

SetVol13, Poppa T and justingroves like this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Meh, more of this sort of stuff can go away permanently as far as I'm concerned.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Tucker Carlson should interview him then. Would be quite the week for him.

zehr27 likes this.
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What a time to be alive

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

2 dictators in one week? Not possible.

SetVol13 and VolDad like this.
  11. Ssmiff

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Skimmed through. Biden is coping. He knew what he was doing and he did it. That they didn't prosecute has nothing to so with exoneration. Is it good he turned it over when ask and has cooperated? Yes. But he did knowingly mishandle docs. It isn't about going after him, it is just factual.

But then his opponent did all that and more, so here we are.

14. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yeah, all Trump had to do was give it back. All of it. Rather than "Mine. Mine. Mine." and of the other stuff he did.

These "guys", all of them, have shown that they nor their staffs can be trusted on the topic of documents they can take.

I agree with the thought that some outside group needs to look at ALL the stuff that these yahoos want to take before they take it (or blame it on their staffs for taking it).

It is just stupid.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't care about the cooperation part, I care about how much of what they had was shown to others and how important it was.

When you do something wrong cooperating doesn't mean you get off.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree. That's why I think Hur needs to answer on that. We'd be better off disqualifying both candidates than going forward with both. That would be law and order.

SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

They (what the last 4 or so, that we know?) have demonstrated they can not be trusted on this topic. So frisk their azz and check their shit before they leave.

Hell, even Walmart has a checker who looks at your receipt and bag before you walk out the door?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Law and order is basically dead when it comes to politicians

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t agree with that last part.

we get the officials that we deserve. Sadly i think the whole thing is so rigged I don’t think elected officials actually are the ones running the show any more.

20. Ssmiff

Hey common ground is good. Seems more and more sane people agree neither is fit and would rather watch 2 other younger folk go at it and if possible have less bullshit.