"and with pick number 34 of the 2024 NFL draft...."

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by PilotFlyingJ, Apr 26, 2024.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Somewhere, at this very moment, Malachi Wiseman and Dee Beckwith are having and interesting conversation over text. Congratulations Ladd, if only you'd have been represented by Byron De'vinner...

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Fulmer caught a lot of flack over Dontae Hightower and Randall Cobb. Seems like Pruitt had 2 or 3 personnel decisions that bad every year.

IP and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

In Pruitt's defense, Fulmer had people telling him about Cobb for several years. McConkey wasn't on anyone's radar until September of his senior year.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Patrick Willis……

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I just noticed that the Patriots took a flyer and picked Joe Milton in the sixth (193).

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Honestly, he is worth a look.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If College Football moved to fast for him then Oh Boy Lookout!!...

8. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

If he's willing, I'd try him at TE. Would never be much of a blocker but could bust some deep seem routes.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He didn't like getting hit as a QB. Don't see him wanting to go over the middle with LBs looking to impale him.

Memtownvol likes this.
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

For a big man who dwarfed some of these blitzing corners I thought he went down way to easy.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's already said no in one of the first interviews he had with Patriots media

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If they can hide him on the practice squad and work with him, it may work out