POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What % of these masked look alike cowards are Jewish?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

And these are a few hundred people at most on campuses of 10's of thousands. It's all just political bullshit.

NashVol11 likes this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Political bullshit? So January 6th was just political bullshit I guess.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It would be if people not involved were being held responsible in the same way that Maher suggested that anyone who has a college loan is involved with anti-semitic language at particular protests in 2024. That's asinine and there is no parallel between that and holding people who actually participated in Jan 6 responsible.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maher: anyone who attended university and took out a student loan ever is associated with these protests on campuses in 2024.

Zehr: Just like Jan 6!

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't imagine the persecution complex and mainlining of brain-dead partisan content that would be necessary to think arresting someone who broke windows of the capitol is equivalent to denying someone student loan assistance because 25 years after they went to school someone else said and did some things.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Lol that is not what he said.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You only deny the people that participate and get out of control. This is not hard to follow but as usual you get up on a soap box for your tribe.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who should I be "denying?" Who is my "tribe?"

10. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

I don't know the percentage but there are entire Jewish organizations involved in these protests. The people who genuinely believe they are chanting to kill all Jews or whatever are unbelievably stupid

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

12. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Breaking news: economy isn’t great and people don’t like being lied to about it.

zehr27 likes this.
  13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Old Teleprompter Joe is really struggling lately

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

For the love of God she is dumb

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I so miss Jen Psaki

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP