POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-757465548352

So while technically true that the images aren’t available, it unsurprisingly doesn’t mean what the tweet or a lot of people there in the comments are making it out to mean

Edit: Found it. The actual number that was double scanned was 3075, and of those they aren’t sure how many were actually in the final tabulation. So while Fulton County should certainly answer for that and demonstrate how it will be prevented from happening again, it is not election swinging, nor do we know what proportion of those ballots were for either candidate. However it should be noted, since this double scanning happened during the recount, that the vote total actually moved in Trump’s favor in Fulton County during that recount.

Last edited: May 8, 2024
  2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So RFK Jr. had brain worms

That explains a lot about RFK Jr.

Last edited: May 8, 2024
    NorrisAlan and The Dooz like this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's more to prove that we need to do a better job. This is one county in the country that did this. We can do better.

emainvol likes this.
  4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Funny thing is he is probably the most fit of the 3. Health wise.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

MTG has called for Johnson's ouster.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Lol! Her IQ can't be above room temperature

7. CardinalVol

Aaaaaaannnd it’s already been tabled. 359-43.

zehr27 likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

If she doesn't have someone else who has the votes, why should anyone entertain this shit?

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Because they have to by process I believe. I actually enjoy watching her throw a temper tantrum and then get shut down publicly. I hope she keeps doing it and keeps looking like a fool.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

But are we sure RFK didn’t die, and the worm survived?

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If I knew that to be true the worm would have my vote.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did the worm starve?

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

14. CardinalVol

I personally love that her entire strategy was to bank on democrats helping her. Irony at its glorious finest.

zehr27 likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Would literally rather deal with Mike Johnson than lift a finger in her direction. And Johnson is a weirdo.

zehr27 likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Noem finally shutting up. Her staff is either incompetent or she is truly not ready for a national spotlight. She kept talking her way through putting down her own young dog like it was something that she could win people over with.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't think she can come back from this. Too much dumb shit in that book.

justingroves likes this.
  18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Noem and Taylor Greene operate in the world where political opponents are seen as political enemies, which is a major theme in what's ailing our current political system. Sometimes you gotta make deals. Even folks like AOC and the Republican who crafted the border bill realize this. Those ladies' brand is zero sum, especially Taylor Greene. You can't be any kind of decent statesman if that's your philosophy.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

20. IP

IP Super Moderator