11 Dallas Cops shot at protest

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Beechervol, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Crazy scene. Very little details to this point.

2. Beechervol

Reports now that 3-6 are injuried. "Some" gravely.

3. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Who the hell did this and what did they use? Videos appear to show a lot of shots fired. And if you're hitting 10 cops from an elevated spot, I'm thinking this isn't a hamdgun. But I don't know anything about firearms.

4. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Already neutralized one of the shooters and the other is negotiating. Good luck with that dipshit.

5. Beechervol

Reports are a rifle of some kind. Appears to be planned with the target being just cops.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And the BLM scumbags are celebrating these shootings.

All lives matter. How about that concept for once? The value for life in this world is slim to none.

7. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

A total of 11 were shot. 3 are dead and 3 are critical.

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Fourth officer has died

9. Beechervol

Yep. Sad all the way around.

10. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

These cops were out greeting and taking pics with protesters. Man screw this.

I do think starting tomorrow, Dallas rises above this shit and sets an example for the rest of the country.

11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Wouldn't bet on it

12. GahLee

That video of the shots ringing out is horrific. I'm no expert but it sounded like 2 people, one with a sniper rifle and another with an AR. Either way, this sucks.

13. GahLee

I hate people that only rally for something when it's convenient or helps push their agenda.

Black men have been offing each other in record numbers for generations and nobody gives a shit, not even black people, especially not them but if a black man dies at the hands of a cop there will protests and riots and even worse, what happened tonight.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

That's not accurate at all. Plenty of black people are very concerned about black on black crime and there are lots of efforts in that regard. Violence with the police, though, is deemed more newsworthy. It's getting to be a seriously toxic situation.

15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Generalizations stemming from tonight's events and the events from the past 48 hours are a bad idea.

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Cnn just showed someone get shot to death on tv. Don't know if it was s suspect or officer, confusing situation

17. GahLee

It was a cop

18. GahLee

Sure thing

19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Yep. Good lord

20. GahLee

Brutal man