POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t think he’ll actually do any jail time but defending himself is going to be quite costly.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Also, not sure where he would go, but there’s also the possibility that they (Trump and/or family) flees the country.

4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Not sure why they'd choose Russia. Everyone knows how hard Trump has been on Russia. So hard, Trump, on Russia.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's second hand, so I guess not "confirmed," in that I don't think it has been independently verified. But there is a registration to do this, so the dots would seemingly be there to connect once they ID enough of the people that were there for the 6th.

gcbvol likes this.
  8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Boebert has already been sued for blocking someone on Twitter.

That's an easy one. Guess she didn't know she couldn't do that...

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Funny how the 1st amendment twitter logic swings only one way.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I know we talk about public figures being dumb in the abstract when many of them, in reality, are really fairly smart, but maybe not the best at presenting their intelligence on camera. Boebert is, legit, stupid. I mean, really [uck fay]ing dumb. Her doing a tour and thinking this revolt would change something is entirely something I would believe.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ackchyually...

Yeah, that’s [uck fay]ed up. I assume they have other concrete evidence, and if so, charge her.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Holy shit - patriots, I tell you....

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What the hell is going on?

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Dont have the link handy and may have some info wrong, but read something to the sort of amazon and bezos not wanting mail in votes regarding unionization due to "serious and systemic flaws". Interesting.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Does the GOP want every American citizen to vote? No, they would lose. Does Amazon and Bezos want every employee to vote? No, they would unionize. How does one frame it so it doesn't look like "if everyone can vote easily, we'll lose!"? By claiming serious and systemic flaws-- without actually providing any evidence of what those systemic flaws are.

SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.