8th Maxim Meeting: Missouri Game.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Feb 6, 2014.

1. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That play? Predictable and Maymon has plain gone sorry.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm glad it only took 90 seconds to review that call. Who knows how bad the play would've been with more time to draw it up?

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Play freaking Davis and Moore.

Stokes didn't shoot for like a 15 minute stretch. If we can't see that McRae refuses to pass Stokes the ball, we're not paying attention.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Cuonzo spent the timeout thinking through ridiculous substitution patterns. Just realized Hubbs hasn't been playing.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Got a good laugh at the idea that UT gained an advantage from the delay. Cuonzo got a hell of a play drawn up.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Glad me and two NBA scouts I know aren't the only ones who noticed that today.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Been happening for a while now. McRae doesn't pass much as it stands, but he flat doesn't pass to Stokes any more and doesn't give it to anyone that he thinks might shoot it. He's in it for his stats only. Martin clearly has never addressed it. CCM is trying to find Hubbs.

9. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

He scored 31 points today but he took 23 shots to get them. Missed 8 3's as well. This was with almost every Mizzou big playing with 4 fouls most of the 2nd half.

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

2-9 this year in games decided by <= 10 points. LOL.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

4-2 finish seems like destiny as it will be the most bubbly finish of them all. I figure we drop a road game and also one of UGA/Mizzou at home. I guess the wheels could always come off though.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That says it all.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Glad I went and attempted to ice skate rather than watch this debacle

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Couple that with how abysmally awful we are after every time out and it's written in plain English in about size 48 font

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

function of coaching and team leader. team leader more concerned with stats and newspaper than what it takes to win. No coach to force him to try to get his hand around it.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

it's as predictable as our getting net -5 right before half in every single game.