8th Maxim's NCAA 12 SEC Online Dynasty: hosted by IPO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 17, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lost to Volball 10-0. I suck on offense really bad.

2. VB

VB Member

Good game Scribbley. I thought you played pretty well for being a month behind all of us.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I suppose. I really expected to be able to break off a good run every now and then, but you're quite good at slicing through the line at an diagonal angle with your LB. You probably have seen so much running between harry and Bass that you've figured out how to blow it up. Passing seems to be more timing-based than ever, and I just need to keep at it.

4. VB

VB Member

I don't know what Harry does but I can't stop him. I did well against Bass but Harry gouged me for like 170 in the SECCG.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are we allowed to run no-huddle offenses?

6. VB

VB Member

Yes.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

IP do you want Auburn?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm happy with Oregon.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

And if you're quitting, the dynasty is doomed anyway.

10. VB

VB Member

You done Bass? I'm gonna trade this [itch bay] in tomorrow to get Madden if you are since Mason and Bearcat are done.

11. WM

WM Active Member

It always folds after I win a user game.

12. WM

WM Active Member

If this does fold is it full speed ahead with yours IP?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll assemble a coalition of the willing, and we will then setup and run a dynasty of our choosing. Even if it's just me and WM.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I havent decided yet

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Bearcat and Mason dropping shouldn't equate to the dynasty folding. I'd like both of them to stay, but if both end up dropping eventually then it doesn't automatically mean that i'm deleting this. This has had some issues in it so far, but i'd like to play through this year to see what happens with everything. I'm not going to BS anyone since I think most everyone knows where we stand as far as the bowl glitch goes. Mason simmed the dynasty again last night and it happened to do the same thing it did last season at bowl week.

So, i'm not going to blame anyone for quitting. I just ask that we try to at least see where the end of the year takes us. If you guys want to stick with it, that's cool. If you don't want to finish it out, that's cool too and I understand. Just let me know. I just would like to see if there's a chance we can get through this and hopefully EA patches some stuff by the time we get to bowl week.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I havent dropped out, I will still play and give a good effort. I was just saying that if you have a replacement lined up, they can take Stanford.

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Yeah, I know. I just don't have many that I can contact at the moment for obvious reasons other than Reid, and i've pretty much decided against asking him because I think he's on the verge of trading in NCAA. I'll start asking the people next in line after him as soon as the PM's get enabled again....which is hopefully soon.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't bet on it, Duckman. They may leave them disabled for as long as this site exists.

19. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Any updates on harry/wounded?

20. WM

WM Active Member

Haven't heard from him. Is he online now?