8th Maxim's NCAA 12 SEC Online Dynasty: hosted by IPO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 17, 2011.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Tomorrow night would be best. If not tomorrow night then it will be Friday night.

2. VB

VB Member

This dynasty seriously needs a hard advance

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Volball needs to go suck a [penis].

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I concur

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

If anyone is interested in a faster-moving complimentary dynasty, let me know. I have some ideas. One would be an "academy" dynasty, but we would use custom teams to balance the rosters and stars.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Tonights looking bad Harry. Let's shoot for Friday night.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lulz - actually I don't mind because I'm freakin' busy busy busy.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Alright, Friday night it is. I think this thing is about to croak.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I can play now if you're able to. I'll be on till about 4.

10. WM

WM Active Member

Will you be on late night?

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Yeah, I just got on for a while, but never saw you get on. I'll be on late tonight sometime. Probably after 11 EST.

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

So, what's going on with this? It's been give or take a week since our last advance and wounded/harry not only still have to play, but bearcat as well.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I just tried logging in to the dynasty again to do recruiting and it's saying the same thing. I'm thinking I'll have to be kicked and re-added...and if it doesn't let me keep my prestige rating and whatnot, I will be dropping out. So I'll try again tonight when me and wounded try to play and if it does it again I'll try dropping out then joining up as existing coach. If it kills my B rating and other attributes I'll just get Madden.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

NCAA '12 til I die. Threw for over 300 yards and 5 TD's with Bray against a second year A-rated Florida yesterday.

16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Let me know if it does the same thing tonight harry and i'll try to hop on and kick/re add you. Hopefully it works itself out.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Wounded, I'm on in case you haven't read your PM. Thanks.

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Posting this again over here:

So, basically the only quick fix for this at the moment may be for someone other than myself to go to file management in My NCAA and go to load/delete and convert our dynasty into their own as commissioner. That person can then go into that dynasty and re-invite everyone and then transfer back commish duties. Hopefully that will fix any and all issues at this point.

I just need someone who has an updated save to do it or I think we're about to hit the brick wall in this.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  19. WM

WM Active Member

Sorry harry and duck, didnt have a chance to get on tonight. So obviously he still can't get in the dynasty?

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

He wasn't able to when I was on. Not sure of what else to do other than trying the above option. Either that or just pray for the issue to miraculously correct itself.....which I wouldn't count on since i'm pretty the problem has to do with our dynasty being glitched out.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011