8th Maxim's NCAA 12 SEC Online Dynasty: hosted by IPO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 17, 2011.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

If it doesn't work today I'm dropping out and getting Madden.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Someone already has the Colts, if you are talking about the OF

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

This dynasty is dead, we couldn't recover the save file error. I'm starting a SEC super conference dynasty for four star programs. Duck and Harry are already in. You can pick any 4 star SEC team, or any 4 star team you would like to add to the SEC.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I want Tennessee in the new one.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Probably wouldn't hurt to start a thread either to see who is interested.

6. WM

WM Active Member

So im not LSU?

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

8. VB

VB Member

Via Twitter : UPDATE: Through our server side updates, we were able to fix the score changing issue that some of you were experiencing in your dynasties.

We were also able to clear up the problem where guys were getting transfer failed notifications when uploading bowl game results.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Like I said in the main thread, I would love to keep this but it's going to take more than just me. There's several who have seemed to have lost a bunch of interest in this and we're going to have to find a solution to the problem harry is having to keep this going. There's been hardly any interest yet in the dynasty scribbley started that we talked about doing, so if we could somehow save this and could keep it afloat I would be all for it.

The first step is finding a solution to advance this week, though, and nothing seemed to work the other night. Not sure of what else to do other than hope the problem fixed itself and have harry try to log in again. If that somehow works then I could go ahead and start a thread to see who is interested in replacing bearcat/joining the waiting list.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I truly wish that I had an interest in the game, to be honest. I enjoy being in a online dynasty with you guys and thats pretty much the biggest part of it. I may have a change of heart and give it a go if they fix some of the issues that I have complained about (not the "I suck" complaint. I will try to play the game again after the patch and see if I want to play.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I will try to play again tonite, but if I cant get in, maybe you should just sim me for the week to see if it clears things up. Like I said, I will play until you get a replacement

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Duckman that Avatar...Oh My...

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

+1, pretty good avy duck

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I guess it goes without saying that this will have a new home next year if we're to actually do another one.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  16. WM

WM Active Member

We have to get the band back together for 13.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

volball isn't allowed in this time. 100% serious too. It's already been discussed and voted on by majority.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

As long as I get first pick..........and I disagree with Volball not being in, its just better when he is continually smashing your face in Harry.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I say that we host it on this site as well, especially since some of you clowns are banished from the great VN

20. WM

WM Active Member

I'll take LSU.