Alabama vs LSU

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Nov 2, 2011.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

OK St has a potent offense. I think the Sooners will win, but the only way they beat them handily is if OK St beats themselves. Their defense is lacking, but they can score with the best of them.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

history has proven that potent offenses can get shut down by good defenses. Oklahoma should be able to score at will as well. I wouldnt' be shocked to see OSU win, but if i had to bet i'd bet on oklahoma winning by double digits.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Bama lost to LSU at home. I understand that their one loss is going to be "better" than anyone else's, but that's still subjective. Bama had their chance, and blew it. Could get really messy, though if Stanford or Okie State don't close out strong.

Same thing goes for Oregon if they win out and are ranked as the highest one-loss team somehow. They had their chance, as well.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  4. I was all over N. Alabama today. Last week you couldn't spit out the window without hitting a Bammer flag on a car. Today? NONE! Not a single flag in 250 miles on Alabama roads. The exact same thing happened last year after Bama lost to SC. It's like the flags are banned after a loss. Last year I saw one car on Monday after the loss. Today, not a single one. Fair-weather bastards.

The Bammers I talked to all has one of three opinions.

1. McCarron is horrible. He threw interceptions, he held the ball wrong on those kicks, he got paid off (said in all seriousness by one Bammer inbred).

2. The refs screwed us. He was down, that wasn't an interception. blah, blah, blah.

3. Saban called a horrible game. He chokes in the big game, blah, blah, blah.

Not a one of them really blamed the kickers.

Naturally, I relished their pain with glee. :D

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they actually said saban chokes in big games? wow. i'd cut off my left nut to get saban as my head coach.

6. Yes. I found that on par with "McCarron took a pay-off." These inbreds were dead serious.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

an alabama boise BCS game isn't impossible I wouldn't think. sec will likely get two teams. if bama was motivated they'd destroy boise.

8. volinbham

volinbham Member

this is always the story with Bammers - if they win it's because they are superior. If they lose, it's because while they are still superior some other factors resulted in them not winning.

compare this to Miles saying he'd be honored to face Bama again.

whiny [itch bay]es.

9. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Saban would probably be honored to face LSU again this year, too.

10. Read posts 5 and 6 in this thread over at Inbreds.com. :D

Sadly we were outcoached again...

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

unbelievable. you are outcoached because your field goal kicker misses 3 field goals? do they remember where they were before saban?

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No they do not.

Alabama remembers Bear, Stallings and Saban by God.

I know people talk about how delusional fanbases of opposing teams are, but Alabama fans, followed closely by Auburn and Clemson fans, are some of the most ridiculously out there fan bases in the country.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

saban is better than stallings

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

pretty sad that the player of the game was the LSU punter and not the AL kicker.