All Things Kenlucky / Dooley Sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 26, 2011.

1. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Hart has some tough decisions

to make in the off season

Does he stay with Dooley or does he replace him?

If he does replace him, he better do so after NSD. If he pulls the trigger before then, it could be bad longer than we want.

I believe that Hart needs to talk with Dooley and tell him that he is willing to pay money to get whomever he wants at Coordinator positions that he wishes to replace.

This team needs needs help

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Not sure I trust Dooley's "eye for talent."

Fire now. Right now. Not tonight. Not tomorrow. Now.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't see how ticket sales avoid reaching historic lows in 2012 if Dooley is still here.

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Dooley will never win; it really shouldn't be a tough decision.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I don't think you can mask the obviously deficiencies at the top with new coordinators. It's time to cut our losses. Bring in Sumlin

6. BeachVol

BeachVol New Member

I was against the hire, and even though he had done zero to show he could coach at this level, I was willing to give him at least 3 years before making up my mind.

Today changed that though, he needs to go as soon as possible.

[uck fay] Mike Hamiliton too!

7. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

I just dont know what they are thinking. They get down and they just seem like they give up.

These guys need to learn to get pissed

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Dooley is done.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Why would the players put it on the line for guys who have pushed them in front of the train all year?

10. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

only the second time since joining the SEC that UT doesn't have a victory on the road

I was reluctant to join the growing chorus of the "fire Dooley" crowd, but now I don't know. What do you say about a season where the team's biggest victories are against Cincinnatti and Vanderbilt?

is this rock bottom? sure seems like it to me.

11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Why is there so much blame on these boards for the assistants? Is Dooley doing a fine job, but every single person who surrounds him is just failing? That seems odd.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Coaches should motivate. It's obvious that these coaches don't.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I doubt Dooley's 0-278 record when losing at halftime had anything to do with that.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

A great point. This is one of the reasons I can't see next year being markedly better.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

No excuse for this whatsoever. KY had a [uck fay]ing WR playing QB. The wildcat call in the red zone sealed the deal. NOTHING that I have seen this year gives me ANY faith whatsoever in this staff. You get what you pay for, and we've got a shitty K-Mart blue light special coach in a Diamond district league. The verdict on Dooley is in. He sucks and sucks badly.

16. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

According to our radio guys, this was the 8th straight game we have been held scoreless in the 3rd quarter.

8th.

Straight.

17. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

That's coaching 101. Blame everything on your players... works all the time.

18. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

I like Dooley and I will support him as long as he is here.

I am not happy at all

The AD needs to open up the pocket book and send out feelers right now.

If he doesnt have a bite, then he stays with Dooley. If he does have interest in a high profile coach, then he needs to cut his loses.

19. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I feel like drinking bleach.

20. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Dooley is great at being a smart ass and sounding smart. Outside of that I'm not sure what he brings to the table... almost forgot, he comes up with confusing sayings that nobody understands because he's on such a higher level than everyone else.