Bearcat's Madden 12 dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Sep 10, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You're gonna get [uck fay]ed in the end........................

2. VB

VB Member

Probably can't play much later than 11 though.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Can't get on the EA servers.
    Shocking right?

4. WM

WM Active Member

Haven't got a franchise invite yet

5. WM

WM Active Member

Nm in stupid

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I was forced to allow the Houston user to play against the CPU for the first game against the Colts. Your friend didnt communicate at all, so I was forced to make a decision. Tell him just to pick up in week 2

7. WM

WM Active Member

It's ok, he would have lost anyways.

8. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I can wait till about 8 to start. If you can not make it till later just play the CPU. I have to get up at 3a in the morning, so I will be hitting the bed early.

9. WM

WM Active Member

My bad Smoke, I just got home.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Week 4 is up, I am sorry if you got a loss due to the sim (Smokey) and I will be better at kicking people who are not responding or stalling. If you will, please send live messages to your opponent for the week and also copy me on that message (add me to the message). If your opponent is stalling or non responsive, please bring it to my attention by tuesday night and I will handle it. If you arent being active, I will be forced to kick you for that week for the good of the franchise. Running this has been more work than I thought it would due to some people not being as active as they should. Make sure that you try to communicate with your opponent for the week here and also through live since a couple of our members do not have access to VN. Deadline for this week is Thursday morning.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Week 5 is up......deadline is Monday morning. I delayed it due to the game this weekend and wanted to give everyone plenty of time.

12. WM

WM Active Member

Hey cat, my friend said he tried to play Mason the other night and he deleted him from his friends list for some reason.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

mullet we play the next week.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Mullet dropped out a couple of weeks ago...........no idea why his username is still on LM, but on the console Tampa is without an owner.

15. WM

WM Active Member

Haha, yeah sorry I had a gamer meltdown.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No worries....Im finding it hard to have to motivation to play football right now. With BF3 out and the absolute shit storm that is our football team this year, it just has really killed my interest in football this year. The franchise is still holding on though

17. WM

WM Active Member

Good to hear. Just with the monumental fail of AA12 and the board spilt it has ruined our little clan's run every fall. I do miss that. Hopefully we can get a bounce back for 13.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

After this madden 12 franchise ends, I dont plan on posting or even looking at VN, so hopefully we can host a NCAA 13 OD on the 8th. It would be better imo especially since I can tell Harry to go suck a [penis] and not have to worry about getting it deleted or getting a nastygram from da mods

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

wtf wounded damnit

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Officially killed off due to lack of interest......thanks douche bags