Beer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by USAF_Vol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I really like hockey actually, I just wish they would relocate all the teams to southern states. Seems the south has really embraced this sport.

2. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Went cheap this weekend--24 oz keystone lights from Pilot for $1.10/piece. Keystone has been my cheap beer of choice since my time on the hill.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Back to the topic at hand, I've moved on to rum. My creativity is usually heightened during such a transition.

4. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Whats up qp?

5. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Going good. I'm at home watching the Bama FL game with my dad. I kind of wish I was in Murray right now though.

6. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I drank 3 40s of bud heavy last night. I was beyond [uck fay]ed up

7. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I'm 18 and in college now my friend. I don't ever drink 40s, at school I'm a busch light guy. I just had a friend tell me I couldn't finish 3 of them so I wanted to prove him wrong/

8. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Those guys sound like they have their acts together. Good people IMO. You should hang with them.

9. hallowed_hill

Only been to Irish Times once, but watching that bartender pour a guinness was the most intense experience i've ever had with beer.

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Can I state for the record that Food Lion has a horrible beer selection? Wal Mart's continues to get better and better for a huge chain.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

wtf

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

spaten octoberfest is excellent.

13. USAF_Vol

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

14. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

never been a beer drinker myself. probably due to the fact that the first time I ever got drunk, it was from beer. First time I ever got that sick and woke up with a hangover. It's been hard liquor ever since although I can stomach the "flavored malt beverages", but drinking those in public makes me feel like a [ussy pay].

15. hallowed_hill

I'd say many of us could echo that experience. Hasn't exactly deterred the rest of us, though.

16. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

perhaps, but ever since then, beer just tastes like shit to me. Doesn't matter if it's cheap Black Label or some award winning micro-brew, all beer tastes the same to me.

17. hallowed_hill

Cool with me. Not for everybody.

I'm enjoying a Killian's. Delicious. Cheap. My beer of choice.

18. USAF_Vol

Guinness and Gladiator. HOLEEEEE SHIT

Mods, GD can a brotha get a sticky. What the [uck fay] is this...volnation?

19. Vader

Vader New Member

I like this a lot, as well. I also like the Shiner version of Octoberfest. My local supermarket had a sale on Spaten Oktoberfest so I bought a twelve pack. Very good.

20. Vader

Vader New Member

Yeah, I agree