Bowl Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Nov 21, 2011.

1. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't the thread posters who should feel silly. It's the staff and team.

3. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

Gonna be way easier to plan NYE now. So I've got that going for me.

4. WM

WM Active Member

We lost the Randy Sanders Bowl today. Maybe we will get lucky next year.

5. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Yeah, that spark after the Vandy game turned into a nuclear meltdown. lol

6. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

Kentucky beat literally the worst team in history. It'll be a minimum of 26 years before they get another one.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i think that some posters should feel silly in the fact that they have complete meltdowns like a highschool girl who goes to prom and finds another girl wearing the same dress.

8. WM

WM Active Member

We just lost to Kentucky, the meltdown is warranted.
    Now for the fans slamming the players on twitter right now, that's [uck fay]ing deplorable.
    My dress is custom made, no worries here.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

the loss to ky was coming, for the past decade there were several games that ky could've won

10. WM

WM Active Member

That was the worst Kentucky team in this 27 year span. It's bound to happen but not this year.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i agree it was a bad loss, however some of the people in the live chat acted like it was the end of the world

12. WM

WM Active Member

Fringe fans and we have alot of them. If only there was some fat [uck fay] donned in orange that posts videos of himself on the internet freaking out after every loss then we would have our smoking gun of fandom gone wrong.
    Getting beat by Randy Sanders, 15 yards passing and a third string WR at QB is just unacceptable. Most of us will get on with our lives in the next few days. For the rest of the spazheads you speak of, there really is no hope for them no matter what our situation is.

13. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I'm spying "that guy" up in here.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Pretty blatant.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nah, saying losing to Kentucky was inevitable and we really are over-reacting is a perfectly rational response from a Vol fan. I am sure he is rocking a sweet pair of orange slacks as we speak.

16. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

1994 UK beat Louisville and then lost 10 straight. This was a bad UK team, but it wasn't the worst. There were probably 3 others who sucked more.

And if we have any sort of coaching staff at all, last year's Tennessee team was worse. Which makes this year's staff worse. Which makes this year's team worse. Which just sucks.

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

so the streak was going to happen forever? you obviously took my post out of context which isn't surprising. i said there were some posters on the chat that were over reacting. the fact that someone throws such a [uck fay]ing shit fit over a game is sad. there are more important things in life than Tennessee football.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are more important things to life than milk on my morning cereal, but I get hella pissed if my roommates finished my milk off and didn't replace it.

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Turn out the lights until next season. No more practice, no more nuthing. Only think left is the crying.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We just lost to a team that had to rally to beat Western Kentucky. This was a much worse than normal team for a historically terrible program. It's one of the worst losses we'll experience in our lifetimes and it came at the very end of year 2 of our current coach. The future is bleak as mother[uck fay]ing shit.