Can I Get Banned Before This Thread Hits 100 Replies? You Bet.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Ac'Shun Jackson, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Cool. I'm thankful I'm young. Sort of gives me a pass for being a social [uck fay]tard.

I'm not TennFan. I'll chew you up into a million pieces.

Are you going to meet me or not? Or are you a keyboard warrior?

2. Who says I haven't? Hey! Long Island City!

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You threatening me?

4. Subway > Mott Haven, East NY, Brownsville

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

new york city isn't exactly filled with native new yorkers. and native new yorkers arent' exactly the cream of the genetic crop imo

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

a bunch of AP articles is an econ slant? what the [uck fay] are you talking about?

7. Not at all. Violence isn't the answer. I simply want to see if Dooz would have a similar opinion of me if he were to actually converse with me in real life. I'd also want to see him call me a "[Ban Me]***" in a cultured environment.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

says the guy who just challenged somebody on the internet to a fight...awesome.

9. Uh, no.

10. No.

11. Stop with that bullshit. Droski's damn smart. I have no idea why he thinks Bloomberg is a bunch of AP articles.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

pay for the wall street journal or pay for bloomberg pro. anything else and you are wasting your [uck fay]ing time and are better off going to yahoo finance.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The badassness of Cosby and Del Rio are myth. The backwoods bars in the mountains of Scott and Morgan County are where you run across some serious danger.

14. Pro is fabulous. However, poor man's Bloomberg isn't a hodgepodge of AP articles like you suggest. There are some very competent people over there.

15. I've actually been to Cosby. Met some very nice, genuine people.

16. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Hey man, are you still considering killing yourself?

17. Not really. Combo of family, puppy, and this site has cooled me down a bit.

Thanks for your genuine advice. I don't forget. I'll go to [uck fay]ing war for you.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i'm sorry to hear that.

19. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

You have got to be kiddin me

Walk up to a girl and say hello. They bite if you are lucky.

Are you physically unattractive? Do you scare small children?

Dont try so hard or seem desperate. Women can sense desperation like a dog senses fear.

Be yourself, unless being yourself means stalking and creeping folks.

Some folks got it, some dont

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not so sure. I've got family in Cocke County and I wouldn't walk in some of those places with them and the National Guard.