Cod: Mw3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i hate TDM as well, and last night the lag was bad. but going back and playing 6v6 seems extremely boring. you may be the only one that doesn't like the ground war

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I like ground war because of the rotation of games and added players but when we get stuck on TDM games it sucks. Throw in a slow network and I can't take it.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

My favorite games are Hardcore S&D and Hardcore Domination.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

so you're saying you like to camp

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I normally rush on Search, but on Domination I do a fair amount of camping.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I decided to change up my killstreak rewards last night. Using the Predator, AH-6 Overwatch, and Pavelow wasn't a bad combo...

I did notice that I missed not having a UAV going all the time though. I seem to be the only one who calls those in.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya i never use them, i shld change mine up just to try something diff

8. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Lyls- what time do you generally play? I get on around 9pm and seem to miss you by 20-30 min's each time.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm erratic, rockytop. I usually get on anywhere from 9-11. I've played so terrible lately that I have gotten off pretty quickly each night, but if I have folks to play along with that would probably make me stay on longer.

10. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'll be on around 9pm tonight. Snake and Dill will probably be on too at somepoint if you want to play.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Alright. Be forewarned that I may play like shat tonight. It's been a theme recently

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

First freakin night I play, rockytop leaves after three games. c'mon man

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya he has been doing that lately

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What a puss

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Ha, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings lyls! During the week I only play for an hour or so at night. I'll play more on the weekend though.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

lyls - I was using the type 95 last night too with extended mags and a silencer. I have classes established but the maps decide which weapon I use. For example, a smaller map like dome I'll use the PP90M1 so I can move quicker, it's more powerful than an assault rifle, and better for close quarter combat. For larger maps I use the ACR, SCAR, or Type 95 (with silencers).

All but two of my classes are blind eye, hardline, and whatever the one with the wolf is. The other two have assassin instead of hardline.

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

So my wife was embarrassed after walking in last night while we were playing. :D

She thought I was in there talking to myself (a little more than usual)...haha - I can't blame her though. I haven't connected the blue tooth in a while.

18. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Ive played with you a lot and ive never seen you with a mic. Bravo Rocky, bravo.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

When was this ?!

20. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

I was playing ok last night til the last few games.