Dalton Santos Vol For A Couple Months

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Vols kick balls, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We are sending some coaches Wednesday night according to TOS. They will come in after all the Austin coaches have been there. I am guessing they will remind him of playing time etc. That is the only way win this after Santos comes down from getting the offer. I assume he is gone but at least we are trying.

2. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

If you put any stock in to skeeter on TOOS, he says that Santos dad has told the staff the kid will be a Horn barring anything strange happening.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Take the vfl off the title?

4. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Seems to be the opinion of the entire Volquest staff. Next.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I absolutely hate the fact that Texas is able to swoop in at the last minute and get this guy after our staff has worked so hard for him. I loved him as a part of our class, but I obviously understand what's happening here. Hopefully we can find a solid replacement, but I had been looking forward to seeing this guy barrel downhill against the run in the SEC.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Such is the life of a Tennessee fan right now

7. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Hard to get mad at the kid when he and his family are Texas fans and it's much closer to home.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wonder how many kids recently told Texas "no" for them to all of a sudden take a guy they hadn't even offered until a week before signing day.

Reminds me of when we took Montori Hughs because everyone we literally didn't have anyone else to take.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I guess we should know what to expect when it comes to recruiting Texas. If the Horns offer, it's going to be pretty damn difficult for anyone else to get him.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

If we can close with Briscoe, Patterson and Kirven I couldn't care less about Santos at this point. Getting all three of those would make my day.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

fml vfl gbo

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait until Berry meets him across the middle.

Oh wait, wrong forum.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Bump, for different reasons.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Officially gone

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yep. [uck fay]ing bastard longhorns.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I can think of worse places than Austin, Texas to spend my 18-22 years.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i thought the "experts" were saying he was a lock now? that he "hit it off great" with the new DC?

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That's one more spot for us I guess. Hopefully, we can land a LB to replace him. A 4 Star would be nice.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

In other news...mzterry called someone an "anus" in quinshad's thread.