Dalton Santos Vol For A Couple Months

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Vols kick balls, Aug 5, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's why putting this on Dooley is silly. Plenty of rational criticisms are available.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What? According to some, this site is only for those that irrationally hate everything Dooley. /sarcasm

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

If folks didn't get shocked and horrified at the mere suggestion of a coach not being sent from above to deliver us from our enemies, they wouldn't be "kool-aid drinkers."

[​IMG]

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You talking about a girl that vollys

5. JayVols

You, sir, get it.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

That was the only reason I came here though was to hate Dooley.......................

7. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

no wonder I don't fit in...

8. JayVols

I'm JayVols. And I'm a hater of everything Dooley.

Recovery starts with admitting you have a problem. At least that's what I learned in AA....

9. JayVols

No Bill. You are our centering force. Without you, we would all need a suicide hotline on speed dial.You are appreciated more than you know.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I can't believe they made volly a mod. That can't end well when you're so one sided in your views

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dream scenario: Meet Texas next year in the National championship game, a big hit forces Santos to evacuate his colon right there on the field, Tennessee wins and Texas makes good on a pre-game wager that forces them to relinquish the abbreviation of "UT" and any shade of the color orange.

[uck fay] ya.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Anything to pump more sunshine and rainbows up the collective asses

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Their asses defy all known measurements of capacity, when it comes to sunshine and rainbows. Cavernous only begins to describe it.

14. JayVols

They made her a mod? Dang, my ban is coming soon if I ever post there again. Had some not so pleasant things to say to her a while back when she tried to tell me what I should think. She acted like she was my mother. I quoted Mike Gundy in telling her that I wasn't a child that needed to be told what to think/do. "I'm a man! I'm 40!" I also pulled an Indy by letting her know how annoying her motherly piety was in reference to Dooley. She's not a bad gal, but I would hate to be her husband. I have a feeling that she is used to bossing men around. I don't go for that shit.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

She used to be on here, correct?

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

She's not a bad person but can take things too serious. If someone has a different point of view than me, I don't feel like thats an attack on my view.

17. JayVols

Yes. If I understand correctly, she, putting it lightly, didn't like the majority view of Dooley here. She gets offended if you don't pump the rainbows and sunshine. Well, you can see that this place doesn't saavy codling and one is free to express their opinions. I think she requested that her account be deactivated. I have nothing against her having her views however wrong I feel they are. What irritates me is anyone lecturing me about my view and telling me what I should/shouldn't think. If you think I am wrong, debate me and try to change my mind. I enjoy healthy debate. Just don't expect me to change my opinion simply because it is different from your own. That's the impression that I get from her. I get the impression that she thinks everyone she feel the same way she does. Again, she's not a bad gal. She just comes across to me as a control freak. She will fit in perfectly with most mods on toos if that's the case.

18. JayVols

Well said.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Slow your roll is a phrase she should be told more often.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

fyp