Dreams....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by wildnkrazykat, Jan 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

A couple of people have said that too, none as disturbing as you

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Don't even get me started on my reoccurring dream of infant holocausts.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

Well I'm not having that one.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

[​IMG]

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'll stick with giant pancakes.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

I was waiting for it

7. JohnnyQuickkick

"beyond the obvious"? It's hard for me to believe EVERY dream means you and NYY play nekkid checkers tonight

8. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i have this recurring dream as well, maybe once or twice a year. i broke and rebroke several teeth growing up, so i always chalked it up to that. oddly i don't have any fear of the dentist i just hate the hassle. there is nothing worse to me than the realization/feeling of having all those shattered pieces of a tooth in my mouth.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Last night I dreamt that I was at a wedding for some folks I didn't know (if I do know them I can't recall who they were). We were inside a house (after the wedding) and I went upstairs to wash my hands and I remember thinking to myself that I really needed to get back to Chicago because I hadn't been there in a while. Anyways, I walked outside and it was a clear night. The moon was out along with the stars and a girl I went to school with (that I haven't seen in forever) was outside so we started talking. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that the moon and stars were slowly moving (like a sped up version of the night sky from an observatory). I looked up and they started moving away quicker and quicker until they were gone out of sight. At that moment a large flashes stretched across the sky and then exploded (like the animations you see of a planet exploding). It was incredibly loud. Everyone outside was terrified by what was going on screaming and running in terror but I felt an overwhelming sense of joy and excitement. I literally stretched out my hands and fell to my knees on the ground because I knew the time had come. The Lord had returned. While I was on my knees a calming voice was speaking something in reference to the Lord but I can't recall what was being said. It was familiar yet nothing I immediately recognized from the Bible.

I don't know if it was out of excitement or what but I instantly woke up at that point. I tried to lay there in hopes of getting back into that dream but couldn't. It was remarkable. I've been trying to remember what that voice was saying but can't...even right after I woke up I was trying to remember so I could write it down. Another odd thing was that I didn't know anyone there (my wife, son, friends, etc. weren't there) except for the girl I was speaking with outside. I haven't seen her in a looong time and we more acquaintances than anything else. Again, it was pretty remarkable.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

last night I dreamed I got attacked by a tarantula.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Spiders can be associated with many things, but are most common for those suffering from micro penis.

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is not what I imagine Kat to look like.

At all.

13. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Peg Bundy

She has huge red hair

14. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Very common one, I have it too.

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

In mine i don't fly, but float over things. I can just step up and slowly skim over a creek, lake or whatever. I stand straight up the whole time. Sometimes it is so realistic and so frequent, I have to remind myself that I cannot do it really.

I also find the coins, sometimes, I'll find a particularly large cache of them where i cannot carry them all. I find a lot of the old fifty cent pieces and silver dollars.

16. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Was at the beach with a group of people. In the dream I knew them, now I can't remember. We were on the bottom floor, which I don't prefer. Tide came in and was rolling like a foot from the condo. Then it went back out n everyone went out, I don't remember anything specific but then it turned to Rupp Arena. I was sitting in the lower upper arena and this guy behind me kept trying to talk to me.

17. wildnkrazykat

Two dreams last night...
    The first one was I was driving around town n figured out this guy was breaking in houses. I called the police n pulled in at a friends house down the street. The owner was inside n my mom Nd I stepped in to tell him what was going on. While we were talking the burglar came to the door. The owner kept telling him to leave. Instead the man entered the home and was mocking the owner n my mom who were sitting on the couch. I wanted to grab the gun in his holster but was afraid. Then he handed my mom and the guy handguns n pulled his own. I protested her having one and he put his down to get hers. When he did I grabbed his and turned it on him and shot twice, as he turned n shot me. Got me in the leg n shoulder, but I didn't know about the shoulder. I shot him in the head. So I walk down the street to another friends house and hideout there til the police came.

Second...
    I was in a hospital and this guy with a knife was stabbing/slacking people. I was hiding in a supply closet off the operating room. People kept walking in and he was killing them and I could see it. Finally he walked in and was like oh you. So we had a hand to hand fight and I got at his weapon n was able to stab him with it and escape

18. farmersdaughter

farmersdaughter Active Member

No more pizza for you before bed

19. wildnkrazykat

Lol. Idk what caused it. It was stressful

20. JohnnyQuickkick

Last night I dreamed that a friend and I were traitors in some kind of dystopian future and we were on the run from the govt and hatvol was the agent in charge of capturing us.