Florida game thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 19, 2021.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He is by all indication from anyone and everyone that was around him, a genuinely great guy. Hate to hear this.

VolDad likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

Definitely a poor ROI.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Piss on Henry T & Eric Gray.

4. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I’ve seen tweets from Bama fans who want to send Henry back to Knoxville.

5. JayVols

Good

A-Smith likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Daddy wanted him in T Town

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't hold a grudge against either of them, they were politely told to leave

zehr27 likes this.
  8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who’s starting at QB?

9. JayVols

His daddy can kiss my fat ass too then.

A-Smith and Lexvol like this.
  10. JayVols

Didn't know that.

The reason I say that about Gray was that I thought he ran out of a bad deal he was a significant part in causing & wouldn't face repercussions while we could be hit hard. Also, I'm pretty adept at holding grudges over significant issues.

I haven't been following any inner workings in Knoxville for a while. I just stopped caring enough to even attempt to stay informed.

I still say piss on Henry T though. I'll despise that guy forever whether he was asked to leave or not. Why? Because of my level of hatred for Alabama.

Nothing is infinite on this earth, but my hatred for Bama is about as close to anything I've seen. I'll paraphrase Carl Sagan's words he used to answer a question about the nature of the universe in his original Cosmos series, but I'll adapt it to describe my level of Bama hatred:

My hatred for the University of Alabama is both finite and infinite. It does have a boundary which by definition makes it finite. However, that hatred is ever expanding which by definition makes it infinite.

So, piss on Henry T & his daddy.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't know these guys.

12. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

I really don't think they consider the Vols threat enough to take seriously, other than the annual beat down and laugh party after.

13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I completely agree. That reason among several others is why I think we are going to see a real ball game Saturday night.

Volokie likes this.
  14. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They haven't thought of us as a threat since 2006

15. CardinalVol

I've gone from I think we have a chance, to we're gonna lost by 40, back to maybe we have a chance.

If we could hit the deep ball, considering who the opposing DC is, man it could be an opportunity.

justingroves and IP like this.
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Urban took Kiffin very seriously.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

If UT could find a QB to play in this offense and hit the deep balls, they’re easily 3-0 and the attitude is much different. All because of one position

Memtownvol likes this.
  18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Truthfully I think hooker is the best option overall

PilotFlyingJ and justingroves like this.
  19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

thing is Milton doesn't miss those in practice. Like, none of them. Hopefully different than JG in that JG just practiced well. This is really about the long ball and hoping it transfers over soon. Sure would help everybody to hit a couple of those. Milton is almost overblessed with his arm strength and its not like hes raring back to throw the ones missed so far. Earlier and more air is needed. Hard to tell a qb to take something off a 50 yard pass but he has to.

Volokie likes this.
  20. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Down to -19. Opportunity is nowhere.

A-Smith likes this.